Co Author Listing * email: Croney, A.[Angela]: bv452 AT freent uchsc edu
Cronin, M.F.[Meghan F.]
Co Author Listing * Satellite and In Situ Observations for Advancing Global Earth Surface Modelling: A Review
Co Author Listing * Spectral imaging and biomedicine: new devices, new approaches
Cronin, T.M.[Terence M.]
Co Author Listing * boundary concavity code to support dominant point detection, A
* Classifying Hills and Valleys in Digitized Terrain
* Visualizing concave and convex partitioning of 2D contours
Includes: Cronin, T.M.[Terence M.] Cronin, T.M.[Terrence M.]
Co Author Listing * Animal Polarization Imaging and Implications for Optical Processing
* Bioinspired Polarization Imaging Sensors: From Circuits and Optics to Signal Processing Algorithms and Biomedical Applications
* Characterization of natural illuminants in forests and the use of digital video data to reconstruct illuminant spectra
* Polarization Contrast Vision in Octopus
* Polarization Vision in Cuttlefish: A Concealed Communication Channel
* Portable Imaging Polarimeters
Includes: Cronin, T.W. Cronin, T.W.[Thomas W.]
Co Author Listing * Deep convolutional neural networks for dense non-uniform motion deblurring
Co Author Listing * Accuracy Aspects of Utilizing Raw Imagery In Photogrammetric Measurement
* Automated 3D Object Reconstruction Via Multi-Image Close-Range Photogrammetry
* Close-Range Photogrammetry in Traffic Incident Management
* hybrid measurement approach for close-range photogrammetry, A
* Hybrid Measurement Scenarios in Automated Close-Range Photogrammetry
* Implementation Of Zoom-dependent Camera Calibration In Close-range Photogrammetry
* On The Self-calibration Of Long Focal Length Cameras
Includes: Cronk, S. Cronk, S.[Simon]
7 for Cronk, S.
Cronkite Ratcliff, C.
Co Author Listing * Geostatistical Solutions for Super-Resolution Land Cover Mapping
Includes: Cronkite Ratcliff, C. Cronkite-Ratcliff, C.
Index for "c"