Co Author Listing * Adaptive-neighborhood best mean rank vector filter for impulsive noise removal
* AutoMarkov DNNs for object classification
* Automatic detection of cervical cells in Pap-smear images using polar transform and k-means segmentation
* Automatic monitoring system for the detection and evaluation of the evolution of hemangiomas
* Normalized Autobinomial Markov Channels For Pedestrian Detection
* Quantitative assessment of two skeletonization algorithms adapted to rectangular grids
Includes: Ciuc, M.[Mihai] Ciuc, M.
Co Author Listing * CitySensing: Fusing City Data for Visual Storytelling
Co Author Listing * Estimation of the Hemodynamic Response in Event-Related Functional MRI: Bayesian Networks as a Framework for Efficient Bayesian Modeling and Inference
* Fast bilinear extrapolation of 3D ising field partition function. application to fMRI image analysis
* Fast Joint Detection-Estimation of Evoked Brain Activity in Event-Related fMRI Using a Variational Approach
* Improving Sensitivity and Reliability of fMRI Group Studies through High Level Combination of Individual Subjects Results
* On the Generation of Sampling Schemes for Magnetic Resonance Imaging
* Projection Algorithm for Gradient Waveforms Design in Magnetic Resonance Imaging, A
* Robust voxel-wise joint detection estimation of brain activity in fMRI
* Spatially Adaptive Mixture Modeling for Analysis of fMRI Time Series
* Structural Analysis of fMRI Data Revisited: Improving the Sensitivity and Reliability of fMRI Group Studies
* Structured Sparse Principal Components Analysis With the TV-Elastic Net Penalty
* Unsupervised robust nonparametric estimation of the hemodynamic response function for any FMRI experiment
* Variable Density Sampling with Continuous Trajectories
* Wavelet-based parallel MRI regularization using bivariate sparsity promoting priors
Includes: Ciuciu, P. Ciuciu, P.[Philippe]
13 for Ciuciu, P.
Index for "c"