Co Author Listing * Deep background subtraction with scene-specific convolutional neural networks
* physically motivated pixel-based model for background subtraction in 3D images, A
* Real-Time Semantic Background Subtraction
* Semantic background subtraction
* Simple Median-Based Method for Stationary Background Generation Using Background Subtraction Algorithms
Includes: Braham, M.[Marc] Braham, M.
Co Author Listing * Parallel computation of Watershed Transform in weighted graphs on shared memory machines
Brahim Belhouari, S.[Sofiane]
Co Author Listing * Gas identification using density models
Includes: Brahim Belhouari, S.[Sofiane] Brahim-Belhouari, S.[Sofiane]
Co Author Listing * Applications of Gaussian mixture models and mean squared error within DatSCAN SPECT imaging
* Classification of Autism Spectrum Disorder Through the Graph Fourier Transform of fMRI Temporal Signals Projected on Structural Connectome
* Knee Osteoarthritis Detection Using Power Spectral Density: Data from the OsteoArthritis Initiative
* Using content-based image retrieval to automatically assess day similarity in visual lifelogs
Includes: Brahim, A. Brahim, A.[Abdelbasset]
Co Author Listing * deep learning approach for the segmentation of myocardial diseases, A
* Spatio-temporal saliency detection using objectness measure
Co Author Listing * Vision-based Fall Detection Using Body Geometry
* Vision-Based Multi-Modal Framework for Action Recognition
Co Author Listing * Plugin of Recommendation Based on a Hybrid Method for the Ranking of Documents in the E-Learning Platforms
Co Author Listing * Color image coding based on embedded wavelet zerotree and scalar quantization
* Video Image Compression using Zerotree Wavelets Coding
Co Author Listing * Automated segmentation and area estimation of neural foramina with boundary regression model
* Bag-of-shapes descriptor for medical imaging, A
Includes: Brahm, G.[Gary] Brahm, G.
Co Author Listing * Analyzing the Variety Loss in the Context of Probabilistic Trajectory Prediction
Brahma, P.P.[Pratik Prabhanjan]
Co Author Listing * Reliability of GAN Generated Data to Train and Validate Perception Systems for Autonomous Vehicles
* Subset Replay Based Continual Learning for Scalable Improvement of Autonomous Systems
Includes: Brahma, P.P.[Pratik Prabhanjan] Brahma, P.P.
Co Author Listing * Asymptotic Analysis of Distributed Bayesian Detection with Byzantine Data
* Landcover Classification in MRF Context Using Dempster-Shafer Fusion for Multisensor Imagery
* MRF Based Segmentatiom Approach to Classification Using Dempster Shafer Fusion for Multisensor Imagery, A
* Optimal Auction Design With Quantized Bids
Brahmachari, A.S.[Aveek Shankar]
Co Author Listing * BLOGS: Balanced local and global search for non-degenerate two view epipolar geometry
* Hop-Diffusion Monte Carlo for Epipolar Geometry Estimation between Very Wide-Baseline Images
Co Author Listing * 3D reconstruction of Borobudur reliefs from 2D monocular photographs based on soft-edge enhanced deep learning
* Digital Archive of Borobudur Based on 3d Point Clouds, A
* Integrated High-Definition Visualization of Digital Archives for Borobudur Temple
Co Author Listing * VLSI architecture for real time code book generator and encoder of a vector quantizer, A
Co Author Listing * Geospatial Assessment of Water-Migration Scenarios in the Context of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 6, 11, and 16
Co Author Listing * ContactDB: Analyzing and Predicting Grasp Contact via Thermal Imaging
* ContactOpt: Optimizing Contact to Improve Grasps
* Contactpose: A Dataset of Grasps with Object Contact and Hand Pose
* DeepNav: Learning to Navigate Large Cities
* Geometry-Aware Learning of Maps for Camera Localization
* Occlusion-Aware Object Localization, Segmentation and Pose Estimation
* StuffNet: Using Stuff to Improve Object Detection
Includes: Brahmbhatt, S.[Samarth] Brahmbhatt, S.
7 for Brahmbhatt, S.
Co Author Listing * Effect of Various Visual Speech Units on Language Identification Using Visual Speech Recognition
* Towards Inverse Radiation Therapy Planning and Multidimensional Cancer Treatment Optimization
Includes: Brahme, A.[Aparna] Brahme, A.
Co Author Listing * Cartesian Trajectory Tracking of a 7-DOF Exoskeleton Robot Based on Human Inverse Kinematics
Co Author Listing * Combining visual features with semantics for a more effective image retrieval
* Improving CBIR systems by integrating semantic features
Co Author Listing * Bird and whale species identification using sound images
* Combining visual and acoustic features for audio classification tasks
* Handcrafted vs. non-handcrafted features for computer vision classification
* Local phase quantization descriptor for improving shape retrieval/classification
* simple method for improving local binary patterns by considering non-uniform patterns, A
* Weighted Reward-Punishment Editing
Includes: Brahnam, S.[Sheryl] Brahnam, S.
Index for "b"