Co Author Listing * Achieving Complete and Near-Lossless Conversion from IFC to CityGML
* application-driven LOD modeling paradigm for 3D building models, An
* Applications of 3D City Models: State of the Art Review
* Considerations for a Contemporary 3d Cadastre for Our Times
* GeoBIM Benchmark 2019: Design and Initial Results
* GeoBIM Benchmark 2019: Intermediate Results
* Installed Base Registration of Decentralised Solar Panels with Applications in Crisis Management
* InstantCITY: Synthesising morphologically accurate geospatial data for urban form analysis, transfer, and quality control
* ISPRS-Eurosdr GeoBIM Benchmark 2019, The
* Knowledge and topology: A two layer spatially dependent graph neural networks to identify urban functions with time-series street view image
* Linking Persistent Scatterers to the Built Environment Using Ray Tracing on Urban Models
* Modeling a 3D City Model and Its Levels of Detail as a True 4D Model
* Preface - Isprs Workshop On Advanced Geospatial Applications For Smart Cities And Regions (smartgeoapps 2019)
* Registration of Multi-Level Property Rights in 3D in The Netherlands: Two Cases and Next Steps in Further Implementation
* Sliding Window Method for Detecting Corners of Openings from Terrestrial LIDAR Data, A
* Tools for BIM-GIS Integration (IFC Georeferencing and Conversions): Results from the GeoBIM Benchmark 2019
* variants of an LOD of a 3D building model and their influence on spatial analyses, The
* Visualising Detailed CityGML and ADE at the Building Scale
Includes: Biljecki, F.[Filip] Biljecki, F.
18 for Biljecki, F.
Index for "b"