Co Author Listing * flexible environment for multimedia management and publishing, A
Co Author Listing * Change Detection and Uncertainty in Fuzzy Tree Crown Objects in an Urban Environment
* Change Vector Analysis to Monitor the Changes in Fuzzy Shorelines
* Comparing Fuzzy Sets and Random Sets to Model the Uncertainty of Fuzzy Shorelines
* Context-Sensitive Extraction of Tree Crown Objects in Urban Areas Using VHR Satellite Images
* Fuzzy Classification for Shoreline Change Monitoring in a Part of the Northern Coastal Area of Java, Indonesia
* Image Mining for Modeling of Forest Fires From Meteosat Images
* Mapping crop types in complex farming areas using SAR imagery with dynamic time warping
* Mapping Dispersion of Urban Air Pollution with Remote Sensing
* Markov-random-field-based super-resolution mapping for identification of urban trees in VHR images
* Monitoring a fuzzy object: The case of Lake Naivasha
* NDVI time series and Markov chains to model the change of fuzzy vegetative drought classes
* Quantification of crown changes and change uncertainty of trees in an urban environment
* Super-Resolution Mapping for Extraction of Urban Tree Crown Objects from VHR Satellite Images
* Transferability and Upscaling of Fuzzy Classification for Shoreline Change over 30 Years
* Urban land use extraction from Very High Resolution remote sensing imagery using a Bayesian network
* Use of Binary Partition Tree and energy minimization for object-based classification of urban land cover
* Workflow for Automated Satellite Image Processing: from Raw VHSR Data to Object-Based Spectral Information for Smallholder Agriculture, A
Includes: Bijker, W.[Wietske] Bijker, W.
17 for Bijker, W.
Index for "b"