Co Author Listing * Airport Ground Movement Problem: Minimization of Delay and Pollution Emission
Co Author Listing * Gait Recognition by Deformable Registration
Co Author Listing * Gaze Tracking Control Using Active Stereo Camera
* Multi-resolutional optical flow estimation with local optimization
* Reliability index of optical flow that considers error margin of matches and stabilizes camera movement estimation
Includes: Adachi, E.[Eisuke] Adachi, E.
Co Author Listing * Boundary-Active-Only Adaptive Power-Reduction Scheme for Region-Growing Video-Segmentation
* Initial response time measurement in eye movement for dementia screening test
Includes: Adachi, H.[Hidekazu] Adachi, H.
Co Author Listing * Approximate Matching for OCR-Processed Bibliographic Data
* Retrieval Methods for English-Text with Misrecognized OCR Characters
* Uncalibrated visual servoing from projective reconstruction of control values
Co Author Listing * Intersection Recognition Using Results of Semantic Segmentation for Visual Navigation
* Noise-robust transparent visualization of large-scale point clouds acquired by laser scanning
* Transparent Collision Visualization of Point Clouds Acquired by Laser Scanning
Includes: Adachi, M.[Miho] Adachi, M.[Motoaki]
Co Author Listing * Performance evaluation on H.26L-based motion compensation with segmented multiple reference frames
* Real Time H.263 Video Codec Using Parallel DSP
* Video transmission technology with effective error protection and tough synchronization for wireless channels
Co Author Listing * Device for measuring a retina reflected light amount and a gaze detecting apparatus using the same
* Fingerprint image enhancement by pixel-parallel processing
* fingerprint verification algorithm using the differential matching rate, A
Includes: Adachi, T.[Toshiya] Adachi, T.
Co Author Listing * Assisting human experts in the interpretation of their visual process: A case study on assessing copper surface adhesive potency
* Intelligent Wheelchair Looking at Its User
* Relative Azimuthal-Angle Matching (RAM): A Screening Method for GEO-LEO Reflectance Comparison in Middle Latitude Forests
Includes: Adachi, Y. Adachi, Y.[Yusuke]
Index for "a"