Zeidan Shwiri, T.
Co Author Listing * Feasibility of Endocardial Propagation Mapping Using Magnetic Resonance Guidance in a Swine Model, and Comparison With Standard Electroanatomic Mapping, The
Co Author Listing * Breaking new ground in mapping human settlements from space: The Global Urban Footprint
* Earth Observation-supported Service Platform For The Development And Provision Of Thematic Information On The Built Environment: The Tep-urban Project
* High-Resolution Gridded Population Datasets: Exploring the Capabilities of the World Settlement Footprint 2019 Imperviousness Layer for the African Continent
* Per-Field Irrigated Crop Classification in Arid Central Asia Using SPOT and ASTER Data
* Towards a Large-Scale 3D Modeling of the Built Environment: Joint Analysis of TanDEM-X, Sentinel-2 and Open Street Map Data
* Where We Live: A Summary of the Achievements and Planned Evolution of the Global Urban Footprint
Includes: Zeidler, J.[Julian] Zeidler, J.
Co Author Listing * Enhanced Detectability of Small Objects in Correlated Clutter Using an Improved 2-D Adaptive Lattice Algorithm
* improved 2-D adaptive lattice filtering algorithm and its application to detection of small objects in correlated clutter, An
* Performance Evaluation of 2-D Adaptive Prediction Filters for Detection of Small Objects in Image Data
Index for "z"