Co Author Listing * Accuracy Comparison Of Vhr Systematic-ortho Satellite Imageries Against Vhr Orthorectified Imageries Using Gcp
* Airborne Laser Scanning Point Cloud Classification Using the DGCNN Deep Learning Method
* Automatic Building Outline Extraction from ALS Point Clouds by Ordered Points Aided Hough Transform
* Building outline extraction from ALS point clouds using medial axis transform descriptors
* Challenges And Opportunities: One Stop Processing of Automatic Large-scale Base Map Production Using Airborne Lidar Data Within GIS Environment. Case Study: Makassar City, Indonesia
* Tailored Features for Semantic Segmentation with A DGCNN Using Free Training Samples of A Colored Airborne Point Cloud
* Vertical Accuracy Comparison of Digital Elevation Model From Lidar And Multitemporal Satellite Imagery
Includes: Widyaningrum, E. Widyaningrum, E.[Elyta]
7 for Widyaningrum, E.
Widyanto, M.R.[M. Rahmat]
Co Author Listing * First-order derivative-based super-resolution
* Superresolution for UAV Images via Adaptive Multiple Sparse Representation and Its Application to 3-D Reconstruction
Includes: Widyanto, M.R.[M. Rahmat] Widyanto, M.R.
Widyantoro, D.H.[Dwi Hendratmo]
Co Author Listing * Event Geoparser with Pseudo-Location Entity Identification and Numerical Argument Extraction Implementation and Evaluation in Indonesian News Domain
Co Author Listing * Effective Component Tree Computation with Application to Pattern Recognition in Astronomical Imaging
* Fuzzy spatial constraints and ranked partitioned sampling approach for multiple object tracking
* Integration of Fuzzy Spatial Information in Tracking Based on Particle Filtering
* Introducing Fuzzy Spatial Constraints in a Ranked Partitioned Sampling for Multi-object Tracking
* Local Symmetry Detection in Natural Images Using a Particle Filtering Approach
* Multi-Scale Particle Filter Framework for Contour Detection, A
* Particle Filter Framework for Contour Detection, A
* Particle filtering with fuzzy spatial relations for object tracking
Includes: Widynski, N. Widynski, N.[Nicolas]
8 for Widynski, N.
Co Author Listing * Characteristics of Decomposition Powers of L-Band Multi-Polarimetric SAR in Assessing Tree Growth of Industrial Plantation Forests in the Tropics
Index for "w"