Co Author Listing * 3D-Modelling of Charlemagne's Summit Canal (Southern Germany): Merging Remote Sensing and Geoarchaeological Subsurface Data
* Estimating Forest Soil Properties for Humus Assessment: Is Vis-NIR the Way to Go?
* High-Resolution Direct Push Sensing in Wetland Geoarchaeology: First Traces of Off-Site Construction Activities at the Fossa Carolina
* Inferring Grassland Drought Stress with Unsupervised Learning from Airborne Hyperspectral VNIR Imagery
* Linking Remote Sensing and Geodiversity and Their Traits Relevant to Biodiversity: Part I: Soil Characteristics
* Linking the Remote Sensing of Geodiversity and Traits Relevant to Biodiversity: Part II: Geomorphology, Terrain and Surfaces
Co Author Listing * Edge detection in range images of piled box-like objects
Co Author Listing * Computational Eye, The
Index for "w"