Co Author Listing * Assessing Sea-State Effects on Sea-Salt Aerosol Modeling in the Lower Atmosphere Using Lidar and In-Situ Measurements
* Automated Aerosol Classification from Spectral UV Measurements Using Machine Learning Clustering
* Consistency of the Single Calculus Chain Optical Products with Archived Measurements from an EARLINET Lidar Station
* Deriving Aerosol Absorption Properties from Solar Ultraviolet Radiation Spectral Measurements at Thessaloniki, Greece
* Evaluation of Aerosol Typing with Combination of Remote Sensing Techniques with In Situ Data during the PANACEA Campaigns in Thessaloniki Station, Greece
* Modification of Local Urban Aerosol Properties by Long-Range Transport of Biomass Burning Aerosol
* Potential of GRASP/GARRLiC Retrievals for Dust Aerosol Model Evaluation: Case Study during the PreTECT Campaign, The
7 for Siomos, N.
Index for "s"