Co Author Listing * Change detection in underwater imagery
* Deskewing by space-variant deblurring
* Deskewing of Underwater Images
* Spatio-temporal action detection and localization using a hierarchical LSTM
* Video action re-localization using spatio-temporal correlation
Includes: Seemakurthy, K.[Karthik] Seemakurthy, K.
Seemala, G.K.[Gopi Krishna]
Co Author Listing * Signatures of Equatorial Plasma Bubbles and Ionospheric Scintillations from Magnetometer and GNSS Observations in the Indian Longitudes during the Space Weather Events of Early September 2017
Co Author Listing * Accelerated image resampling for geometry correction
* Fast bilateral filter for HDR imaging
Co Author Listing * 3D-tracking of head and hands for pointing gesture recognition in a human-robot interaction scenario
* Cross-Articulation Learning for Robust Detection of Pedestrians
* Evaluation of Local Shape-Based Features for Pedestrian Detection, An
* Head pose estimation using stereo vision for human-robot interaction
* Multi-Aspect Detection of Articulated Objects
* Pedestrian Detection in Crowded Scenes
* Towards Robust Pedestrian Detection in Crowded Image Sequences
Includes: Seemann, E. Seemann, E.[Edgar]
7 for Seemann, E.
Co Author Listing * Comparing Simulated Electrocardiograms of Different Stages of Acute Cardiac Ischemia
* Computational Modelling of Low Voltage Resonant Drift of Scroll Waves in the Realistic Human Atria
* In Silico Analysis of the Impact of Transmural Myocardial Infarction on Cardiac Mechanical Dynamics for the 17 AHA Segments
* Left and Right Atrial Contribution to the P-wave in Realistic Computational Models
* Modeling Atrial Fiber Orientation in Patient-Specific Geometries: A Semi-automatic Rule-Based Approach
* Personalization of Atrial Anatomy and Electrophysiology as a Basis for Clinical Modeling of Radio-Frequency Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation
* Quantitative Analysis of Cardiac Tissue Including Fibroblasts Using Three-Dimensional Confocal Microscopy and Image Reconstruction: Towards a Basis for Electrophysiological Modeling
* Scroll Waves in 3D Virtual Human Atria: A Computational Study
Includes: Seemann, G.[Gunnar] Seemann, G.
8 for Seemann, G.
Co Author Listing * near-surface current velocity determined from image sequences of the sea surface, The
* Significant Wave Height Measured by Coherent X-Band Radar
Co Author Listing * Generalised locally adaptive DPCM
* History-based blending of image sub-predictors
* MML based noise cleaning of images
* Structure Preserving Noise Filtering of Images Using Explicit Local Segmentation
Seemuller, W.W.[William W.]
Co Author Listing * Extraction of Ordered Vector Drainage Networks form Elevation Data, The
Index for "s"