Co Author Listing * Heat Maps: Perfect Maps for Quick Reading? Comparing Usability of Heat Maps with Different Levels of Generalization
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Possibilities of Using Different Resolution Digital Elevation Models in the Study of Microrelief on the Example of Terrain Passability
* GIScience Theory Based Assessment of Spatial Disparity of Geodetic Control Points Location
* Influence of the Shape and Size of the Cell on Developing Military Passability Maps, The
* Land Cover Changes and Flows in the Polish Baltic Coastal Zone: A Qualitative and Quantitative Approach
* Methodology of Creating Variable Resolution Maps Based on the Example of Passability Maps, The
* Optimal Strategy of a GPS Position Time Series Analysis for Post-Glacial Rebound Investigation in Europe
* Use of a Multilayer Perceptron to Automate Terrain Assessment for the Needs of the Armed Forces
7 for Pokonieczny, K.
Co Author Listing * Steady-State Properties of Coding of Odor Intensity in Olfactory Sensory Neurons
* Stimulus-Response Curves in Sensory Neurons: How to Find the Stimulus Measurable with the Highest Precision
Co Author Listing * Supervised Hierarchical Dirichlet Processes with Variational Inference
Co Author Listing * Chromatic contrast discrimination: Data and prediction for stimuli varying in L and M cone excitation
* Quantal and non-quantal color matches: Failure of Grassmann's laws at short wavelengths
Co Author Listing * Airborne Lidar: A Fully-Automated Self-Calibration Procedure
Index for "p"