Co Author Listing * Robust human pose estimation from distorted wide-angle images through iterative search of transformation parameters
* Weakly Supervised Graph Convolutional Neural Network for Human Action Localization
Includes: Miki, D.[Daisuke] Miki, D.
Co Author Listing * Object Recognition Based on n-gram Expression of Human Actions
Co Author Listing * 3D Acquisition of Occluded Surfaces from Scattering in Participating Media
Co Author Listing * Systematic Analysis and Methodology of Real-time DSP Implementation for Hybrid Video Coding
Co Author Listing * Backgrounds as Information Carriers for Printed Documents
* Calibration of Non-overlapping Cameras Using an External SLAM System
* Estimating Drivable Collision-Free Space from Monocular Video
* Multiple sclerosis lesion quantification using fuzzy-connectedness principles
* Stippling data on backgrounds of pages-toward seamless integration of paper and electronic documents
* task-specific evaluation of three-dimensional image interpolation techniques, A
Includes: Miki, Y. Miki, Y.[Yohei]
Co Author Listing * Articulated Body Posture Estimation from Multi-Camera Voxel Data
* Human Body Model Acquisition and Motion Capture Using Voxel Data
* Human Body Model Acquisition and Tracking Using Voxel Data
Co Author Listing * email: Mikic, I.[Ivana]: imikic AT q3dm com
* Active Camera Networks and Semantic Event Databases for Intelligent Environments
* Activity monitoring and summarization for an intelligent meeting room
* Analysis and Detection of Shadows in Video Streams: A Comparative Evaluation
* Comparative Evaluation of Moving Shadow Detection Algorithms
* Detecting moving shadows: algorithms and evaluation
* Dynamic Context Capture and Distributed Video Arrays for Intelligent Spaces
* Intelligent Environments and Active Camera Networks
* Moving Shadow and Object Detection in Traffic Scenes
* Segmentation and Tracking in Echocardiographic Sequences: Active Contours Guided by Optical Flow Estimates
* Video Processing and Integration from Multiple Camera
Includes: Mikic, I.[Ivana] Mikic, I.
11 for Mikic, I.
Co Author Listing * Detecting Forest Road Wearing Course Damage Using Different Methods of Remote Sensing
* Methods For The Update And Verification of Forest Surface Model
* Uncertainty and Overfitting in Fluvial Landform Classification Using Laser Scanned Data and Machine Learning: A Comparison of Pixel and Object-Based Approaches
* Visual Exposure of Rock Outcrops in the Context of a Forest Disease Outbreak Simulation Based on a Canopy Height Model and Spectral Information Acquired by an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
Includes: Mikita, T.[Tomas] Mikita, T.[Tomá] Mikita, T.
Index for "m"