Co Author Listing * Accurate Segmentation of Vertebral Bodies and Processes Using Statistical Shape Decomposition and Conditional Models
* Algorithm for the Segmentation of Highly Abnormal Hearts Using a Generic Statistical Shape Model, An
* Deep Learning Techniques for Automatic MRI Cardiac Multi-Structures Segmentation and Diagnosis: Is the Problem Solved?
* General Framework for Context-Specific Image Segmentation Using Reinforcement Learning, A
* High-Resolution Atlas and Statistical Model of the Human Heart From Multislice CT, A
* Inter-Landmark Approach to 4-D Shape Extraction and Interpretation: Application to Myocardial Motion Assessment in MRI, An
* Mixture of Probabilistic Principal Component Analyzers for Shapes from Point Sets
* Multi-Centre, Multi-Vendor and Multi-Disease Cardiac Segmentation: The M &Ms Challenge
* Outlier Detection and Handling for Robust 3-D Active Shape Models Search
* Predictive Model of Vertebral Trabecular Anisotropy From Ex Vivo Micro-CT, A
* Statistical Interspace Models (SIMs): Application to Robust 3D Spine Segmentation
* Statistical Personalization of Ventricular Fiber Orientation Using Shape Predictors
Includes: Lekadir, K. Lekadir, K.[Karim]
12 for Lekadir, K.
Lekamalage, C.K.L.[Chamara Kasun Liyanaarachchi]
Co Author Listing * adaptive graph learning method based on dual data representations for clustering, An
* Multi layer multi objective extreme learning machine
Includes: Lekamalage, C.K.L.[Chamara Kasun Liyanaarachchi] Lekamalage, C.K.L.
Index for "l"