Co Author Listing * Application of a Terrestrial Laser Scanner (TLS) to the Study of the Séchilienne Landslide (Isère, France)
* Assessing the Accuracy of High Resolution Digital Surface Models Computed by PhotoScan® and MicMac® in Sub-Optimal Survey Conditions
* Diachronic UAV Photogrammetry of a Sandy Beach in Brittany (France) for a Long-Term Coastal Observatory
* Direct Georeferencing of a Pushbroom, Lightweight Hyperspectral System for Mini-UAV Applications
* Easily Implemented Methods of Radiometric Corrections for Hyperspectral-UAV: Application to Guianese Equatorial Mudbanks Colonized by Pioneer Mangroves
* High-Resolution Drone Images Show That the Distribution of Mussels Depends on Microhabitat Features of Intertidal Rocky Shores
* How to Include Crowd-Sourced Photogrammetry in a Geohazard Observatory: Case Study of the Giant's Causeway Coastal Cliffs
* Method for orthorectification of terrestrial radar maps
* Methods for FMCW radar map georeferencing
* Potential of Smartphone SfM Photogrammetry to Measure Coastal Morphodynamics
* Potential of UAVs for Monitoring Mudflat Morphodynamics (Application to the Seine Estuary, France)
* RTK GNSS-Assisted Terrestrial SfM Photogrammetry without GCP: Application to Coastal Morphodynamics Monitoring
Includes: Jaud, M. Jaud, M.[Marion]
12 for Jaud, M.
Index for "j"