Er Raki, S.[Salah]
Co Author Listing * Assessing Irrigation Water Use with Remote Sensing-Based Soil Water Balance at an Irrigation Scheme Level in a Semi-Arid Region of Morocco
* Combining a Two Source Energy Balance Model Driven by MODIS and MSG-SEVIRI Products with an Aggregation Approach to Estimate Turbulent Fluxes over Sparse and Heterogeneous Vegetation in Sahel Region (Niger)
* Consistency between In Situ, Model-Derived and High-Resolution-Image-Based Soil Temperature Endmembers: Towards a Robust Data-Based Model for Multi-Resolution Monitoring of Crop Evapotranspiration
* Disaggregation of SMOS Soil Moisture to 100 m Resolution Using MODIS Optical/Thermal and Sentinel-1 Radar Data: Evaluation over a Bare Soil Site in Morocco
* Evaluation of Backscattering Models and Support Vector Machine for the Retrieval of Bare Soil Moisture from Sentinel-1 Data
* Including Sentinel-1 radar data to improve the disaggregation of MODIS land surface temperature data
* Life-Size and Near Real-Time Test of Irrigation Scheduling with a Sentinel-2 Like Time Series (SPOT4-Take5) in Morocco, A
* Linkages between Rainfed Cereal Production and Agricultural Drought through Remote Sensing Indices and a Land Data Assimilation System: A Case Study in Morocco
* Multi-Scale Evaluation of the TSEB Model over a Complex Agricultural Landscape in Morocco
* On the Utility of High-Resolution Soil Moisture Data for Better Constraining Thermal-Based Energy Balance over Three Semi-Arid Agricultural Areas
* Stepwise Disaggregation of SMAP Soil Moisture at 100 m Resolution Using Landsat-7/8 Data and a Varying Intermediate Resolution
* Temporal Calibration of an Evaporation-Based Spatial Disaggregation Method of SMOS Soil Moisture Data
Includes: Er Raki, S.[Salah] Er-Raki, S.[Salah]
12 for Er Raki, S.
Er Rouidi, M.
Co Author Listing * Attacks against AODV Routing Protocol in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
* Energy Consumption Evaluation of Reactive and Proactive Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad-Hoc Network, An
Includes: Er Rouidi, M. Er-Rouidi, M.
Index for "e"