Co Author Listing * Clarifications on the Comparison Between SMOS, VUA, ASCAT, and ECMWF Soil Moisture Products Over Four Watersheds in U.S.
* Copula-Based Downscaling of Coarse-Scale Soil Moisture Observations With Implicit Bias Correction
* Effect of Three Different Data Fusion Approaches on the Quality of Soil Moisture Retrievals from Multiple Passive Microwave Sensors, The
* FLuorescence EXplorer Mission Concept: ESA's Earth Explorer 8, The
* Fluorescence Imaging Spectrometer (FLORIS) for ESA FLEX Mission
* Impact of SMOS Soil Moisture Data Assimilation within the Operational Global Flood Awareness System (GloFAS), The
* L-Band Relative Permittivity of Organic Soil Surface Layers: A New Dataset of Resonant Cavity Measurements and Model Evaluation
* Long Term Global Surface Soil Moisture Fields Using an SMOS-Trained Neural Network Applied to AMSR-E Data
* Review of Thermal Infrared Applications and Requirements for Future High-Resolution Sensors
* Satellite and In Situ Observations for Advancing Global Earth Surface Modelling: A Review
* Soil Moisture Retrieval Using Neural Networks: Application to SMOS
* Spectral Fitting Algorithm to Retrieve the Fluorescence Spectrum from Canopy Radiance, A
Includes: Drusch, M. Drusch, M.[Matthias]
12 for Drusch, M.
Co Author Listing * Multiagent Pathfinding Under Rigid, Optimization, and Uncertainty Constraints
Co Author Listing * Direct, Nonlinear Inversion Algorithm for Hyperbolic Problems via Projection-Based Model Reduction
* Nonlinear Method for Imaging with Acoustic Waves Via Reduced Order Model Backprojection, A
* Reduced Order Model Approach to Inverse Scattering
Index for "d"