Co Author Listing * Decoupling Canopy Structure and Leaf Biochemistry: Testing the Utility of Directional Area Scattering Factor (DASF)
* Detecting Human Presence and Influence on Neotropical Forests with Remote Sensing
* Effective Method for InSAR Mapping of Tropical Forest Degradation in Hilly Areas, An
* New Global fAPAR and LAI Dataset Derived from Optimal Albedo Estimates: Comparison with MODIS Products, A
* Performance of Laser-Based Electronic Devices for Structural Analysis of Amazonian Terra-Firme Forests
* Realistic Forest Stand Reconstruction from Terrestrial LiDAR for Radiative Transfer Modelling
* Tree species classification using structural features derived from terrestrial laser scanning
7 for Disney, M.
Disney, M.I.[Mathias I.]
Co Author Listing * Efficient Emulation of Radiative Transfer Codes Using Gaussian Processes and Application to Land Surface Parameter Inferences
* Evaluation of the Range Accuracy and the Radiometric Calibration of Multiple Terrestrial Laser Scanning Instruments for Data Interoperability
* Exploring the Measurement Of Forests With Full Waveform LIDAR through Monte-Carlo Ray Tracing
* Fast Automatic Precision Tree Models from Terrestrial Laser Scanner Data
* Quantifying Surface Reflectivity for Spaceborne Lidar via Two Independent Methods
Includes: Disney, M.I.[Mathias I.] Disney, M.I.
Index for "d"