Co Author Listing * Generative Multimodal Models of Nonverbal Synchrony in Close Relationships
d'Mello, S.K.[Sidney K.]
Co Author Listing * Affect Detection From Wearables in the Real Wild: Fact, Fantasy, or Somewhere In between?
* Affect Detection: An Interdisciplinary Review of Models, Methods, and Their Applications
* Automated Detection of Engagement Using Video-Based Estimation of Facial Expressions and Heart Rate
* Automatic Detection of Mind Wandering from Video in the Lab and in the Classroom
* Detecting Naturalistic Expressions of Nonbasic Affect Using Physiological Signals
* Integrating Psychometrics and Computing Perspectives on Bias and Fairness in Affective Computing: A case study of automated video interviews
* Introduction to the Best of ACII 2013 Special Section
* On the Influence of an Iterative Affect Annotation Approach on Inter-Observer and Self-Observer Reliability
* Review and Meta-Analysis of Multimodal Affect Detection Systems, A
* Toward Robust Stress Prediction in the Age of Wearables: Modeling Perceived Stress in a Longitudinal Study With Information Workers
* Unimodal and Multimodal Human Perception of Naturalistic Non-Basic Affective States During Human-Computer Interactions
Includes: d'Mello, S.K.[Sidney K.] d'Mello, S.K.
11 for d'Mello, S.K.
Index for "d"