Co Author Listing * Use of Intensity-Hue-Saturation Transformation of Landsat-5 Thematic Mapper Data for Burned Land Mapping, The
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Temporal Stability of the Accuracy of a Time Series of Burned Area Products
* Assessment of different topographic corrections in landsat-TM data for mapping vegetation types
* Automatic Burned Land Mapping From MODIS Time Series Images: Assessment in Mediterranean Ecosystems
* BAMS: A Tool for Supervised Burned Area Mapping Using Landsat Data
* Burned Area Detection and Mapping: Intercomparison of Sentinel-1 and Sentinel-2 Based Algorithms over Tropical Africa
* Can We Go Beyond Burned Area in the Assessment of Global Remote Sensing Products with Fire Patch Metrics?
* Developing a Random Forest Algorithm for MODIS Global Burned Area Classification
* Global Burned Area Mapping From European Satellites: The Esa Fire_cci Project
* Global Detection of Long-Term (1982-2017) Burned Area with AVHRR-LTDR Data
* Implementation of the Burned Area Component of the Copernicus Climate Change Service: From MODIS to OLCI Data
* Landsat and Sentinel-2 Based Burned Area Mapping Tools in Google Earth Engine
* Preliminary Global Automatic Burned-Area Algorithm at Medium Resolution in Google Earth Engine, A
* Spatial Distribution of Forest Fire Emissions: A Case Study in Three Mexican Ecoregions
* Temporal Anomalies in Burned Area Trends: Satellite Estimations of the Amazonian 2019 Fire Crisis
* Temporal Decorrelation of C-Band Backscatter Coefficient in Mediterranean Burned Areas
Includes: Chuvieco, E.[Emilio] Chuvieco, E.
15 for Chuvieco, E.
Index for "c"