* *Biological and Computer Vision Interfaces
* Fun with Asynchronous Vision Sensors and Processing
* Learning Invariant Feature Hierarchies
* Lessons from the Primate Visual System
* Neural Fields Models of Visual Areas: Principles, Successes, and Caveats
* Neural Mechanisms for Form and Motion Detection and Integration: Biology Meets Machine Vision
* Reading Out the Synaptic Echoes of Low-Level Perception in V1
* Spike-Based Image Processing: Can We Reproduce Biological Vision in Hardware?
* Visual Cortex as a General-Purpose Information-Processing Device
9 for BCVI12
Index for "b"