Co Author Listing * Fast Separable Gabor Filter for Fingerprint Enhancement
* Separable Gabor Filter Realization for Fast Fingerprint Enhancement
Includes: Tantaratana, S.[Sawasd] Tantaratana, S.
Tantawi, M.M.[Manal M.]
Co Author Listing * wavelet feature extraction method for electrocardiogram (ECG)-based biometric recognition, A
Co Author Listing * Exploitation of context classification for parallel pixel coding in JPEG-LS
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Spatiotemporal SVD Clutter Filtering for Ultrafast Doppler Imaging Using Similarity of Spatial Singular Vectors
* High-Resolution Quantitative Imaging of Cornea Elasticity Using Supersonic Shear Imaging
* In Vivo Mapping of Brain Elasticity in Small Animals Using Shear Wave Imaging
* In Vivo Quantitative Mapping of Myocardial Stiffening and Transmural Anisotropy During the Cardiac Cycle
* Isotropic Minimal Path Based Framework for Segmentation and Quantification of Vascular Networks, An
* Mapping Myocardial Fiber Orientation Using Echocardiography-Based Shear Wave Imaging
* Potential of MRI and Ultrasound Radiation Force in Elastography: Applications to Diagnosis and Therapy
* Shear Wave Spectroscopy for In Vivo Quantification of Human Soft Tissues Visco-Elasticity
* Spatiotemporal Clutter Filtering of Ultrafast Ultrasound Data Highly Increases Doppler and fUltrasound Sensitivity
* Ultrafast Doppler Imaging of Blood Flow Dynamics in the Myocardium
Includes: Tanter, M. Tanter, M.[Mickael]
10 for Tanter, M.
Co Author Listing * Pre-gen Metrics: Predicting Caption Quality Metrics Without Generating Captions
* Quantifying the Amount of Visual Information Used by Neural Caption Generators
Co Author Listing * Characterization of Landslide Deformations in Three Gorges Area Using Multiple InSAR Data Stacks
Co Author Listing * Biometric animal databases from field photographs: Identification of individual zebra in the wild
Co Author Listing * Target Classification and Identification Using Sparse Model Representations of Frequency-Domain Electromagnetic Induction Sensor Data
Index for "t"