Co Author Listing * Mediated Morphological Filters
Co Author Listing * Distinctive Order Based Self-Similarity descriptor for multi-sensor remote sensing image matching
* efficient approach for robust multimodal retinal image registration based on UR-SIFT features and PIIFD descriptors, An
* Illumination-Robust remote sensing image matching based on oriented self-similarity
* Remote Sensing Image Matching Based on Adaptive Binning SIFT Descriptor
* Uniform and Competency-Based 3D Keypoint Detection for Coarse Registration of Point Clouds with Homogeneous Structure
* Uniform competency-based local feature extraction for remote sensing images
* Uniform Robust Scale-Invariant Feature Matching for Optical Remote Sensing Images
Includes: Sedaghat, A.[Amin] Sedaghat, A.
7 for Sedaghat, A.
Co Author Listing * Chained Multi-stream Networks Exploiting Pose, Motion, and Appearance for Action Classification and Detection
* Unsupervised Generation of a View Point Annotated Car Dataset from Videos
Includes: Sedaghat, N. Sedaghat, N.[Nima]
Co Author Listing * Optimized Predictive Zonal Search (OPZS) for block-based motion estimation
Co Author Listing * 3D Human Pose Estimation from Static Images Using Local Features and Discriminative Learning
* Automatic Eye Type Detection in Retinal Fundus Image Using Fusion of Transfer Learning and Anatomical Features
* Cascade of Fusion for Adaptive Classifier Combination Using Context-Awareness
* Context-Based Appearance Descriptor for 3D Human Pose Estimation from Monocular Images
* Discriminative fusion of shape and appearance features for human pose estimation
* Gaussian Process Guided Particle Filter for Tracking 3D Human Pose in Video, A
* Localized fusion of Shape and Appearance features for 3d Human Pose Estimation
* Retinal Image Quality Classification Using Saliency Maps and CNNs
* Segmentation of Right Ventricle in Cardiac MR Images Using Shape Regression
* Supervised particle filter for tracking 2D human pose in monocular video
* Use of Multiple Contexts for Real Time Face Identification
11 for Sedai, S.
Co Author Listing * Internal Waves as a Source of Concentric Rings within Small River Plumes
* Lateral Border of a Small River Plume: Salinity Structure, Instabilities and Mass Transport
* Spatial Structure, Short-temporal Variability, and Dynamical Features of Small River Plumes as Observed by Aerial Drones: Case Study of the Kodor and Bzyp River Plumes
Co Author Listing * cloud mask methodology for high resolution remote sensing data combining information from high and medium resolution optical sensors, A
* Data Fusion of Different Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Images Applied to Forest-Type Mapping
* Geo-CropSim: A Geo-spatial crop simulation modeling framework for regional scale crop yield and water use assessment
* Increasing Robustness of Postclassification Change Detection Using Time Series of Land Cover Maps
* Increasing Spatial Detail of Burned Scar Maps Using IRS-AWiFS Data for Mediterranean Europe
* Influence of Charcoal Production on Forest Degradation in Zambia: A Remote Sensing Perspective
* Kalman Filter-Based Method to Generate Continuous Time Series of Medium-Resolution NDVI Images, A
* Mapping Framework to Characterize Land Use in the Sudan-Sahel Region from Dense Stacks of Landsat Data, A
Includes: Sedano, F.[Fernando] Sedano, F.
8 for Sedano, F.
Co Author Listing * Full-reference video quality metric assisted the development of no-reference bitstream video quality metrics for real-time network monitoring
Co Author Listing * On the optimality of the gridding reconstruction algorithm
Sedas Gersey, S.W.[Sergio William]
Co Author Listing * Algorithms for Automatic Sensor Placement to Acquire Complete and Accurate Information
Includes: Sedas Gersey, S.W.[Sergio William] Sedas-Gersey, S.W.[Sergio William]
Sedat, J.W.[John W.]
Co Author Listing * AIDA: an adaptive image deconvolution algorithm with application to multi-frame and three-dimensional data
Index for "s"