Co Author Listing * Algorithmic and architectural design for real-time and power-efficient Retinex image/video processing
* ASIP-based reconfigurable architectures for power-efficient and real-time image/video processing
* Guest editorial: special issue on algorithms and architectures for real-time image and video enhancement
* Integrated video motion estimator with Retinex-like pre-processing for robust motion analysis in automotive scenarios: algorithmic and real-time architecture design
* Low-power DSP system for real-time correction of fish-eye cameras in automotive driver assistance applications
* multi-processor NoC-based architecture for real-time image/video enhancement, A
* Radar-on-Chip/in-Package in Autonomous Driving Vehicles and Intelligent Transport Systems: Opportunities and Challenges
* Real-time and low-power processing of 3D direct/inverse discrete cosine transform for low-complexity video codec
* Special issue on algorithms and architectures for real-time multi-dimensional image processing
Includes: Saponara, S.[Sergio] Saponara, S.
9 for Saponara, S.
Co Author Listing * CATS: A Color and Thermal Stereo Benchmark
* Concealed Target Detection with Fusion of Visible and Infrared
* DeepXScope: Segmenting Microscopy Images with a Deep Neural Network
* Densely Connected Stacked U-network for Filament Segmentation in Microscopy Images
* Improving calibration of thermal stereo cameras using heated calibration board
* Material classification with thermal imagery
* Multimodal Stereo Vision For Reconstruction In The Presence Of Reflection
* Reconstruction of textureless regions using structure from motion and image-based interpolation
* Refractive stereo ray tracing for reconstructing underwater structures
* Three-dimensional segmentation of vesicular networks of fungal hyphae in macroscopic microscopy image stacks
* Towards Auto-calibration of Smart Phones Using Orientation Sensors
Includes: Saponaro, P. Saponaro, P.[Philip]
11 for Saponaro, P.
Co Author Listing * Menu-Match: Restaurant-Specific Food Logging from Images
Co Author Listing * Novel Framework for Pulse Pressure Wave Analysis Using Persistent Homology, A
Co Author Listing * Hierarchical interestingness measures for association rules with generalization on both antecedent and consequent sides
* Multi-label classification and extracting predicted class hierarchies
Index for "s"