Raftery, A.E.[Adrian E.]
Co Author Listing * Accurate and Efficient Curve Detection in Images: The Importance Sampling Hough Transform
* Approximate Bayes Factors for Image Segmentation: The Pseudolikelihood Information Criterion (PLIC)
* Bayesian inference for multiband image segmentation via model-based cluster trees
* Finding Curvilinear Features in Spatial Point Patterns: Principal Curve Clustering with Noise
* Fitting Straight Lines to Point Patterns
* Linear Flaw Detection in Woven Textiles Using Model Based Clustering
* Model-based methods for textile fault detection
Includes: Raftery, A.E.[Adrian E.] Raftery, A.E.
7 for Raftery, A.E.
Raftopoulos, K.A.[Konstantinos A.]
Co Author Listing * Global-Local Transformation for Invariant Shape Representation, The
* Global-Local transformation for noise resistant shape representation, The
* Noising versus Smoothing for Vertex Identification in Unknown Shapes
* On the Beneficial Effect of Noise in Vertex Localization
Index for "r"