Co Author Listing * Enhanced Algorithm for Automatic Radiometric Harmonization Of High-resolution Optical Satellite Imagery Using Pseudoinvariant Features And Linear Regression, An
* Europe's Green Arteries: A Continental Dataset of Riparian Zones
* Improvement of Existing and Development of Future Copernicus Land Monitoring Products - The Ecolass Project
Includes: Probeck, M. Probeck, M.[Markus]
Co Author Listing * Interpreting trihedral vertices by using assumptions about the angles between the edges
Co Author Listing * Advanced Guided Vehicles: Aspects of the Oxford AGV Project
* Low-Cost System Using Sparse Vision for Navigation In the Urban-Environment, A
* Robotic Sensing for the Partially Sighted
* Stereo Vision-Based Aid for the Visually-Impaired, A
Includes: Probert, P.[Penelope] Probert, P.[Penny] Probert, P.
Co Author Listing * Navigation of Autonomous Vehicles Using Linear-Array Cameras
Co Author Listing * Barrett's esophagus analysis using infinity Restricted Boltzmann Machines
* Extracting Soil Water Holding Capacity Parameters of a Distributed Agro-Hydrological Model from High Resolution Optical Satellite Observations Series
Includes: Probst, A.[Andreas] Probst, A.[Anne]
Probst, J.L.[Jean Luc]
Co Author Listing * Extracting Soil Water Holding Capacity Parameters of a Distributed Agro-Hydrological Model from High Resolution Optical Satellite Observations Series
Includes: Probst, J.L.[Jean Luc] Probst, J.L.[Jean-Luc]
Co Author Listing * Combining Human Body Shape and Pose Estimation for Robust Upper Body Tracking Using a Depth Sensor
* CompositeTasking: Understanding Images by Spatial Composition of Tasks
* Convex Relaxations for Consensus and Non-Minimal Problems in 3D Vision
* Crossing Nets: Combining GANs and VAEs with a Shared Latent Space for Hand Pose Estimation
* Deep Learning on Lie Groups for Skeleton-Based Action Recognition
* Dense 3D Regression for Hand Pose Estimation
* Dual Grid Net: Hand Mesh Vertex Regression from Single Depth Maps
* Hand Pose Estimation from Local Surface Normals
* Incremental Non-Rigid Structure-from-Motion with Unknown Focal Length
* Mapping, Localization and Path Planning for Image-Based Navigation Using Visual Features and Map
* Model-free Consensus Maximization for Non-Rigid Shapes
* Self-Supervised 3D Hand Pose Estimation Through Training by Fitting
* Unsupervised Learning of Consensus Maximization for 3D Vision Problems
* What Correspondences Reveal About Unknown Camera and Motion Models?
Includes: Probst, T.[Thomas] Probst, T.
14 for Probst, T.
Index for "p"