Co Author Listing * Laser stripe peak detector for 3D scanners. A FIR filter approach
Co Author Listing * Using RFID to Detect Interactions in Ambient Assisted Living Environments
Co Author Listing * Efficient Iris Coding Based on Gauss-Laguerre Wavelets, An
Pousada Carballo, J.M.
Co Author Listing * Fast image recovery using dynamic load balancing in parallel architectures, by means of incomplete projections
Includes: Pousada Carballo, J.M. Pousada-Carballo, J.M.
Co Author Listing * Driving Dynamic Cardiac Model Adaptation with MR-Tagging Displacement Information
* Hyperelastic Deformable Template for Cardiac Segmentation in MRI, A
* Linear 3D Elastic Segmentation Model for Vector Fields. Application to the Heart Segmentation in MRI, A
Includes: Pousin, J.[Jerome] Pousin, J.[Jérôme]
Co Author Listing * Improved Compression by Coupling of Coding Techniques and Redundant Transform
Co Author Listing * 3D Model Building using a Fast Range Finder
* Application of Computer Vision to the Removal of Tie-Wires in a Live-Line Maintenance Robotics Manipulation, The
* Estimating the 3D Rigid Transformation Between Two Range Views of a Complex Object
* Focal-Plane Architecture for Motion Computation, A
* Interaction-centric modelling for interactive virtual worlds: The APIA approach
* Low Level Segmentation Using CMOS Smart Hexagonal Image Sensor
* MAR: an integrated system for focal plane edge tracking with parallel analog processing and built-in primitives for image acquisition and analysis
* Medium Level Scene Representation Using VLSI Smart Hexagonal Sensor with multi-resolution Edge Extraction Capability and Scale Space Integration Co-Processor
* Mixed-Signal VLSI Architecture for Real Time Computer Vision
* Model Building of Three-Dimensional Polyhedral Objects Using 3D Edge Information and Hemispheric Histogram
* Registering Range Views of Multipart Objects
* Scene Reconstruction and Description: Geometric Primitive Extraction from Multiple View Scattered Data
* Surface profile description: reliable geometric primitive extraction
* Virtual environments for critical intervention support: Modeling, Design and Implementation Issues
14 for Poussart, D.
Co Author Listing * Detection of Parallel Straight Lines with the Application of the Hough Transform, The
Co Author Listing * Global Decoding Strategy with a Reduced-Reference Metric Designed for the Wireless Transmission of JPWL, A
* link adaptation scheme optimized for wireless JPEG 2000 transmission over realistic MIMO systems, A
* Optimal resource allocation for Medium Grain Scalable video transmission over MIMO channels
* Reduced-reference image quality metric based on statistic model in complex wavelet transform domain
* robust content-based JPWL transmission over a realistic MIMO channel under perceptual constraints, A
* Soft decoding algorithms for optimized JPEG 2000 wireless transmission over realistic MIMO-OFDM systems
* solution to efficient power allocation for H.264/SVC video transmission over a realistic MIMO channel using precoder designs, A
Includes: Pousset, Y.[Yannis] Pousset, Y.
7 for Pousset, Y.
Index for "p"