Co Author Listing * Affecting Factors and Recent Improvements of the Photochemical Reflectance Index (PRI) for Remotely Sensing Foliar, Canopy and Ecosystemic Radiation-Use Efficiencies
* Assessing Ecosystem Isoprene Emissions by Hyperspectral Remote Sensing
* Characterisation of Functional-Trait Dynamics at High Spatial Resolution in a Mediterranean Forest from Sentinel-2 and Ground-Truth Data
* Estimation of Gross Primary Productivity (GPP) Phenology of a Short-Rotation Plantation Using Remotely Sensed Indices Derived from Sentinel-2 Images
* Influence of Landscape Heterogeneity and Spatial Resolution in Multi-Temporal In Situ and MODIS NDVI Data Proxies for Seasonal GPP Dynamics
* Land surface phenology from Copernicus Global Land time series
* MODIS Photochemical Reflectance Index (PRI) as an Estimator of Isoprene Emissions in a Temperate Deciduous Forest, A
* Monitoring Spatial and Temporal Variabilities of Gross Primary Production Using MAIAC MODIS Data
* Photochemical Reflectance Index (PRI) for Detecting Responses of Diurnal and Seasonal Photosynthetic Activity to Experimental Drought and Warming in a Mediterranean Shrubland
* Potential of Photochemical Reflectance Index for Indicating Photochemistry and Light Use Efficiency in Leaves of European Beech and Norway Spruce Trees
Includes: Penuelas, J.[Josep] Pe˝uelas, J.[Josep]
10 for Penuelas, J.
Index for "p"