Co Author Listing * Externalized Fingerprint Matching
Naccache, N.J.[Nabil Jean]
Co Author Listing * In Response to A Comment on an Investigation into the Skeletonization Approach of Hilditch
* Investigation into the Skeletonization Approach of Hilditch, An
* SPTA: A Proposed Algorithm for Thinning Binary Patterns
Includes: Naccache, N.J.[Nabil Jean] Naccache, N.J.
Co Author Listing * Improvements on Lightning Density Estimation Based on Analysis of Lightning Location System Performance Parameters: Brazilian Case
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Low Cost Algorithm for Video Stabilization
* Coding techniques for CFA data images
* Color space transformations for digital photography exploiting information about the illuminant estimation process
Includes: Naccari, F.[Filippo] Naccari, F.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive quantisation in HEVC for contouring artefacts removal in UHD content
* Adaptive transform skipping for improved coding of motion compensated residuals
* Advanced H.264/AVC-Based Perceptual Video Coding: Architecture, Tools, and Assessment
* Decoder side just noticeable distortion model estimation for efficient H.264/AVC based perceptual video coding
* High Dynamic Range Video Compression Exploiting Luminance Masking
* Low complexity deblocking filter perceptual optimization for the HEVC codec
* new fast motion estimation and mode decision algorithm for H.264 depth maps encoding in free viewpoint TV, A
* No-reference modeling of the channel induced distortion at the decoder for H.264/AVC video coding
* No-Reference Video Quality Monitoring for H.264/AVC Coded Video
* Overview of the Range Extensions for the HEVC Standard: Tools, Profiles, and Performance
* Rate allocation for robust video streaming based on distributed video coding
* revaluation of frame difference in fast and robust motion detection, A
* Spatial transform skip in the emerging High Efficiency Video Coding standard
* Subjective evaluation of a NO-reference video quality Monitoring algorithm for H.264/AVC video over a noisy channel
* Subjective Quality Assessment of H.264/AVC Video Streaming with Packet Losses
* Visual masking phenomena with high dynamic range content
Includes: Naccari, M.[Matteo] Naccari, M.
16 for Naccari, M.
Index for "n"