Co Author Listing * 1982-2010 Trends of Light Use Efficiency and Inherent Water Use Efficiency in African vegetation: Sensitivity to Climate and Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations
* Amazon Forests' Response to Droughts: A Perspective from the MAIAC Product
* Assessing Performance of NDVI and NDVI3g in Monitoring Leaf Unfolding Dates of the Deciduous Broadleaf Forest in Northern China
* Divergent Arctic-Boreal Vegetation Changes between North America and Eurasia over the Past 30 Years
* Exploring Simple Algorithms for Estimating Gross Primary Production in Forested Areas from Satellite Data
* Global Latitudinal-Asymmetric Vegetation Growth Trends and Their Driving Mechanisms: 1982-2009
* Impact of Potential Land Cover Misclassification on MODIS Leaf Area Index (LAI) Estimation: A Statistical Perspective, The
* Interplay between Photons, Canopy Structure, and Recollision Probability: A Review of the Spectral Invariants Theory of 3D Canopy Radiative Transfer Processes, An
* On Line Validation Exercise (OLIVE): A Web Based Service for the Validation of Medium Resolution Land Products. Application to FAPAR Products
* Temperature and Snow-Mediated Moisture Controls of Summer Photosynthetic Activity in Northern Terrestrial Ecosystems between 1982 and 2011
Includes: Myneni, R.[Ranga] Myneni, R.
10 for Myneni, R.
Myneni, R.B.[Ranga B.]
Co Author Listing * Abiotic Controls on Macroscale Variations of Humid Tropical Forest Height
* Allometric Scaling and Resource Limitations Model of Tree Heights: Part 1. Model Optimization and Testing over Continental USA
* Allometric Scaling and Resource Limitations Model of Tree Heights: Part 2. Site Based Testing of the Model
* Allometric Scaling and Resource Limitations Model of Tree Heights: Part 3. Model Optimization and Testing over Continental China
* Analyses of Impact of Needle Surface Properties on Estimation of Needle Absorption Spectrum: Case Study with Coniferous Needle and Shoot Samples
* Application of Physically-Based Slope Correction for Maximum Forest Canopy Height Estimation Using Waveform Lidar across Different Footprint Sizes and Locations: Tests on LVIS and GLAS
* Changes in Vegetation Growth Dynamics and Relations with Climate over China's Landmass from 1982 to 2011
* Evaluation of CLM4 Solar Radiation Partitioning Scheme Using Remote Sensing and Site Level FPAR Datasets
* Evaluation of MODIS LAI/FPAR Product Collection 6. Part 1: Consistency and Improvements
* Evaluation of MODIS LAI/FPAR Product Collection 6. Part 2: Validation and Intercomparison
* Evaluation of the MODIS LAI/FPAR Algorithm Based on 3D-RTM Simulations: A Case Study of Grassland
* Extending a Linear Kernel-Driven BRDF Model to Realistically Simulate Reflectance Anisotropy Over Rugged Terrain
* Generating Global Products of LAI and FPAR From SNPP-VIIRS Data: Theoretical Background and Implementation
* Generation and Evaluation of LAI and FPAR Products from Himawari-8 Advanced Himawari Imager (AHI) Data
* Global Data Sets of Vegetation Leaf Area Index (LAI)3g and Fraction of Photosynthetically Active Radiation (FPAR)3g Derived from Global Inventory Modeling and Mapping Studies (GIMM
* Implications of Whole-Disc DSCOVR EPIC Spectral Observations for Estimating Earth's Spectral Reflectivity Based on Low-Earth-Orbiting and Geostationary Observations
* Mapping Annual Precipitation across Mainland China in the Period 2001-2010 from TRMM3B43 Product Using Spatial Downscaling Approach
* Mapping Forest Canopy Height over Continental China Using Multi-Source Remote Sensing Data
* Production Efficiency Model-Based Method for Satellite Estimates of Corn and Soybean Yields in the Midwestern US, A
* Prototyping of LAI and FPAR Retrievals from MODIS Multi-Angle Implementation of Atmospheric Correction (MAIAC) Data
* Recent Changes in Terrestrial Gross Primary Productivity in Asia from 1982 to 2011
Includes: Myneni, R.B.[Ranga B.] Myneni, R.B.
21 for Myneni, R.B.
Co Author Listing * Recognizing Tiny Faces
Index for "m"