Co Author Listing * Empirical Forecasting of HF-Radar Velocity Using Genetic Algorithms
Co Author Listing * Meta Learning via Learned Loss
Co Author Listing * Averaging of Random Sets Based on Their Distance Functions
Molchanov, I.S.[Ilya S.]
Co Author Listing * Corrections for systematic boundary effects in pixel-based area counts
* Morphology On Convolution Lattices with Applications to the Slope Transform and Random Set-Theory
* new thresholding technique based on random sets, A
* Set-Valued Means of Random Particles
Includes: Molchanov, I.S.[Ilya S.] Molchanov, I.S.
Co Author Listing * A-ViT: Adaptive Tokens for Efficient Vision Transformer
* Data-free Knowledge Distillation for Object Detection
* Depth-Based 3D Hand Pose Estimation: From Current Achievements to Future Goals
* DexYCB: A Benchmark for Capturing Hand Grasping of Objects
* Do Gradient Inversion Attacks Make Federated Learning Unsafe?
* Dreaming to Distill: Data-Free Knowledge Transfer via DeepInversion
* Few-Shot Adaptive Gaze Estimation
* GLAMR: Global Occlusion-Aware Human Mesh Recovery with Dynamic Cameras
* GradViT: Gradient Inversion of Vision Transformers
* Hand gesture recognition with 3D convolutional neural networks
* Hand Pose Estimation via Latent 2.5D Heatmap Regression
* Importance Estimation for Neural Network Pruning
* Improving Landmark Localization with Semi-Supervised Learning
* KAMA: 3D Keypoint Aware Body Mesh Articulation
* LANA: Latency Aware Network Acceleration
* Lightweight Approach for On-the-Fly Reflectance Estimation, A
* Making Convolutional Networks Recurrent for Visual Sequence Learning
* Measuring Generalisation to Unseen Viewpoints, Articulations, Shapes and Objects for 3d Hand Pose Estimation Under Hand-object Interaction
* Multi-sensor system for driver's hand-gesture recognition
* Online Detection and Classification of Dynamic Hand Gestures with Recurrent 3D Convolutional Neural Networks
* Optimal Quantization using Scaled Codebook
* SCOPS: Self-Supervised Co-Part Segmentation
* See through Gradients: Image Batch Recovery via GradInversion
* Use of Automotive Radars in Video-Based Overtaking Assistance Applications, The
* Weakly Supervised 3d Hand Pose Estimation via Biomechanical Constraints
* Weakly-Supervised 3D Human Pose Learning via Multi-View Images in the Wild
* When to Prune? A Policy towards Early Structural Pruning
Includes: Molchanov, P.[Pavlo] Molchanov, P.
27 for Molchanov, P.
Co Author Listing * Doppler radar signatures analysis by using joint bispectrum-based time-frequency distributions
Index for "m"