Co Author Listing * Functional Object Class Detection Based on Learned Affordance Cues
Co Author Listing * Ship Detection in SAR Images Based on Maxtree Representation and Graph Signal Processing
Co Author Listing * Application of DInSAR-PSI Technology for Deformation Monitoring of the Mosul Dam, Iraq
* ATSS Deep Learning-Based Approach to Detect Apple Fruits
* Benefits of Combining ALOS/PALSAR-2 and Sentinel-2A Data in the Classification of Land Cover Classes in the Santa Catarina Southern Plateau
* CNN approach to simultaneously count plants and detect plantation-rows from UAV imagery, A
* Discriminating Forest Successional Stages, Forest Degradation, and Land Use in Central Amazon Using ALOS/PALSAR-2 Full-Polarimetric Data
* Estimating Pasture Biomass and Canopy Height in Brazilian Savanna Using UAV Photogrammetry
* Evaluating Sentinel-2 and Landsat-8 Data to Map Sucessional Forest Stages in a Subtropical Forest in Southern Brazil
* GIS-Based Modeling for Selection of Dam Sites in the Kurdistan Region, Iraq
* Machine Learning Approach for Mapping Forest Vegetation in Riparian Zones in an Atlantic Biome Environment Using Sentinel-2 Imagery, A
* Machine Learning Framework to Predict Nutrient Content in Valencia-Orange Leaf Hyperspectral Measurements, A
* Modeling Hyperspectral Response of Water-Stress Induced Lettuce Plants Using Artificial Neural Networks
* Multifrequency and Full-Polarimetric SAR Assessment for Estimating Above Ground Biomass and Leaf Area Index in the Amazon Várzea Wetlands
* New Insight on Soil Loss Estimation in the Northwestern Region of the Zagros Fold and Thrust Belt
* Optical and SAR Remote Sensing Synergism for Mapping Vegetation Types in the Endangered Cerrado/Amazon Ecotone of Nova Mutum: Mato Grosso
* Predicting Canopy Nitrogen Content in Citrus-Trees Using Random Forest Algorithm Associated to Spectral Vegetation Indices from UAV-Imagery
* Semantic Segmentation of Tree-Canopy in Urban Environment with Pixel-Wise Deep Learning
* TLS and Short-range Photogrammetric Data Fusion for Buildings 3d Modeling
* Tree Species Classification in a Highly Diverse Subtropical Forest Integrating UAV-Based Photogrammetric Point Cloud and Hyperspectral Data
Includes: Liesenberg, V.[Veraldo] Liesenberg, V.
18 for Liesenberg, V.
Lieshout, M.C.[Marie Colette]
Co Author Listing * Algorithm for Binary Image Segmentation Using Polygonal Markov Fields, An
Includes: Lieshout, M.C.[Marie Colette] Lieshout, M.C.[Marie-Colette]
Co Author Listing * Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Use For Wood Chips Pile Volume Estimation
Includes: Lieskovsky, M. Lieskovský, M.
Co Author Listing * Semantic Segmentation of Airborne LiDAR Data in Maya Archaeology
Includes: Lieskovsky, T.[Tibor] Lieskovský, T.[Tibor]
Co Author Listing * Along the Appian Way. Storytelling and Memory across Time and Space in Mobile Augmented Reality
Includes: Liestol, G.[Gunnar] Liestřl, G.[Gunnar]
Co Author Listing * Prognosis of Cervical Cancer Using Image Analysis of Cell Nuclei
Index for "l"