Legal Ayala, H.A.
Co Author Listing * Automatic segmentation of brain MRI through learning by example
* Image segmentation by learning approach
* Segmentation approach by learning: different image applications
Includes: Legal Ayala, H.A. Legal-Ayala, H.A.
Co Author Listing * Comments on Interpolative multiresolution coding of advanced television with compatible subchannels
* MPEG: A Video Compression Standard for Multimedia Applications
Includes: LeGall, D. LeGall, D.[Didier]
Legall, D.J.[Didier J.]
Co Author Listing * Hardware design of a motion video decoder for 1-1.5 Mbps rate applications
* Interpolative multiresolution coding of advance television with compatible subchannels
* Perfect reconstruction filter banks for HDTV representation and coding
* Special Issue on Image Sequence Compression
Includes: Legall, D.J.[Didier J.] LeGall, D.J.
Legarda Saenz, R.[Ricardo]
Co Author Listing * Fast half-quadratic regularized phase tracking for nonnormalized fringe patterns
Includes: Legarda Saenz, R.[Ricardo] Legarda-Saenz, R.[Ricardo]
Co Author Listing * Analysis And Remediation Of The 2013 Lac-mÉgantic Train Derailment
Includes: Legare, S.[Serge] Legaré, S.[Serge]
Co Author Listing * High-Realistic and Flexible Virtual Presenters
Co Author Listing * Land-cover Classification Using Radarsat and Landsat Imagery for St. Louis, Missouri
Co Author Listing * Combined line-based architecture for the 5-3 and 9-7 wavelet transform of JPEG2000
* Efficient parallelisation of an MPEG-2 codec on a TMS320C80 video processor
* Flexible Hardware JPEG 2000 Decoder for Digital Cinema, A
* Image Compression by Self Organized Kohonen Map
* Omnifont recognition of text using topological recognition techniques
* real-time VLSI-based architecture for multi-motion estimation, A
* Resolution reduction by growth of zones for visual prosthesis
* Selective prediction error transmission using motion information
* survey on industrial vision systems, applications and tools, A
Includes: Legat, J.D. Legat, J.D.[Jean-Didier]
9 for Legat, J.D.
Co Author Listing * Approximate direct georeferencing in national coordinates
* Changing The Production Pipeline: Use Of Oblique Aerial Cameras For Mapping Purposes
* Exploring the Potential of Aerial Photogrammetry for 3D Modelling of High-Alpine Environments
* Theory and reality of direct georeferencing in national coordinates
Includes: Legat, K.[Klaus] Legat, K.
Co Author Listing * email: Legault, R.[Raymond]: raymond AT cenparmi concordia ca
* comparison of methods of extracting curvature features, A
* Complementary Algorithms for the Recognition of Totally Unconstrained Handwritten Numerals
* Computer Recognition of Unconstrained Handwritten Numerals
* Difficult Cases in Handwritten Numeral Recognition
* Optimal Local Weighted Averaging Methods in Contour Smoothing
Includes: Legault, R.[Raymond] Legault, R.
Legaz Aparicio, A.G.
Co Author Listing * Retinal network characterization through fundus image processing: Significant point identification on vessel centerline
Includes: Legaz Aparicio, A.G. Legaz-Aparicio, A.G.
Co Author Listing * Automation of Pavement Surface Crack Detection using the Continuous Wavelet Transform
* Road Surface Classification by Thresholding Using Morphological Pyramid
Includes: Legeay, V. Legeay, V.[Vincent]
Co Author Listing * Primal-dual interior-point optimization based on majorization-minimization for edge-preserving spectral unmixing
Co Author Listing * New Approach towards Vision Suggested by Biologically Realistic Neural Microcircuit Models, A
Co Author Listing * JPEG at 25: Still Going Strong
Includes: Leger, A. Léger, A.
Co Author Listing * 3D registration using a new implementation of the ICP algorithm based on a comprehensive lookup matrix: Application to medical imaging
* 4D reconstruction of the left ventricle during a single heart beat from ultrasound imaging
* Comparison of Image Restoration Methods for Bioluminescence Imaging
* comprehensive ICP (CICP) algorithm and its application to the multidmoal registration of 3D surfaces of the heart, The
* Design Through Operation of an Image-Based Velocity Estimation System for Mars Landing
* New Spline Quasi-Interpolant for Fitting 3-D Data on the Sphere: Applications to Medical Imaging
Includes: Leger, C.[Christophe] Léger, C. Leger, C.[Chris]
Co Author Listing * Quality Criteria Benchmark for Hyperspectral Imagery
Co Author Listing * Identifying Land Use/Cover Dynamics in the Koga Catchment, Ethiopia, from Multi-Scale Data, and Implications for Environmental Change
Co Author Listing * Design of high capacity 3D print codes aiming for robustness to the PS channel and external distortions
Co Author Listing * Combined Microphone and Camera Calibration Technique With Application to Acoustic Imaging, A
Co Author Listing * Feature Neighbourhood Mutual Information for multi-modal image registration: An application to eye fundus imaging
* Intelligent filtering by semantic importance for single-view 3D reconstruction from Snooker video
Includes: Legg, P.A. Legg, P.A.[Philip A.]
Legge, G.E.[Gordon E.]
Co Author Listing * Camera calibration for natural image studies and vision research
* Digital Sign System for Indoor Wayfinding for the Visually Impaired
* Pictorial Depth Cues: A New Slant
* Psychophysics of reading. XIX: hypertext search and retrieval with low vision
Includes: Legge, G.E.[Gordon E.] Legge, G.E.
Legleiter, C.J.[Carl J.]
Co Author Listing * Fusion of LiDAR Orthowaveforms and Hyperspectral Imagery for Shallow River Bathymetry and Turbidity Estimation
* Performance Assessment of High Resolution Airborne Full Waveform LiDAR for Shallow River Bathymetry
Co Author Listing * Bayesian data fusion and inversion in X-ray multi-energy computed tomography
* Process for separating dynamic and static components of a sequence of images
Co Author Listing * Mitigating memory requirements for random trees/ferns
Legrand, A.C.[Anne Claire]
Co Author Listing * predictive and parametrized architecture for image analysis algorithm implementations on FPGA adapted to multispectral imaging, A
Co Author Listing * Automated Identification of Chromosome Segments Involved in Translocations by Combining Spectral Karyotyping and Banding Analysis
* Chromosome classification using dynamic time warping
Includes: Legrand, B. Legrand, B.[Benoit]
Co Author Listing * Object Detection Using a Multiscale Probability Model
* Original Multi-Sensor Approach to Scale-Based Image Analysis for Aerial and Satellite Images, An
Includes: Legrand, E.[Eric] Legrand, E.
Co Author Listing * Cardiac Motion Tracking Using a Deformable 2d-mesh Modeling
* Convex Approximation of Regularization Models for Motion Estimation with Markov Random Fields, A
* Representing plane closed curves with Hartley descriptors
* Signal Processing for Image Enhancement and Multimedia Processing
* Using Fourier local magnitude in adaptive smoothness constraints in motion estimation
Co Author Listing * Local regularity-based image denoising
Co Author Listing * Lola: Object Manipulation in an Unstructured Environment
Co Author Listing * Building an Optimal WSD Ensemble Using Per-Word Selection of Best System
Co Author Listing * On the Azimuthally Anisotropy Effects of Polarization for Altimetric Measurements
LeGrice, I.J.[Ian J.]
Co Author Listing * Quantifying Structural and Functional Differences Between Normal and Fibrotic Ventricles
Co Author Listing * Automatic Sea-Surface Obstacle Detection and Tracking in Forward-Looking Sonar Image Sequences
Co Author Listing * Mathematical Model for Computer Image Tracking, A
Includes: Legters, G.R. Legters, Jr., G.R.
Co Author Listing * Determination Automatique du Mouvement dans une Sequence d'Images. Interet pour l'Interpretation
* Matching Algorithm for Horizontal Motion: Application to Tracking, A
* Structure from Motion, Acceleration and Taylor Series
Index for "l"