Lago Fernandez, L.F.
Co Author Listing * comparison of techniques for robust gender recognition, A
* Normality-based validation for crisp clustering
Includes: Lago Fernandez, L.F. Lago-Fernandez, L.F. Lago-Fernandez, L.F.[Luis F.]
Co Author Listing * Blind Print-Cam Data Hiding Exploiting Color Perception
* Changing The Production Pipeline: Use Of Oblique Aerial Cameras For Mapping Purposes
* More Real Than Real: A Study on Human Visual Perception of Synthetic Faces
* Smartphone-based 3D Pipeline for the Creative Industry: the Replicate EU Project, A
* Use of Vertical Aerial Images for Semi-oblique Mapping
Includes: Lago, F.[Federica] Lago, F.
Co Author Listing * Intelligent Image Analysis of Diffusion Weighted Data Sets: A New Tool for Functional Imaging
Lago, M.A.[Miguel A.]
Co Author Listing * Computational Breast Anatomy Simulation Using Multi-Scale Perlin Noise
* Foveated Model Observers for Visual Search in 3D Medical Images
Includes: Lago, M.A.[Miguel A.] Lago, M.A.
Co Author Listing * Contextualized Behavior Patterns for Ambient Assisted Living
Co Author Listing * GPCA with denoising: A moments-based convex approach
Co Author Listing * Vehicle Localization Using In-Vehicle Pitch Data and Dynamical Models
Co Author Listing * Digital Image Colorization Based on Probabilistic Distance Transform
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Mangrove Canopy Height Using Multiple Independent Measurements from Land, Air, and Space, A
* Evaluating Combinations of Sentinel-2 Data and Machine-Learning Algorithms for Mangrove Mapping in West Africa
* Mapping the Extent of Mangrove Ecosystem Degradation by Integrating an Ecological Conceptual Model with Satellite Data
* Monitoring Water-Related Ecosystems with Earth Observation Data in Support of Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 6 Reporting
Co Author Listing * HATS: Histograms of Averaged Time Surfaces for Robust Event-Based Object Classification
* HOTS: A Hierarchy of Event-Based Time-Surfaces for Pattern Recognition
Includes: Lagorce, X. Lagorce, X.[Xavier]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of 16-Channel Asymmetric Sleeve Antenna and Dipole Antenna Transceiver Arrays at 10.5 Tesla MRI
Co Author Listing * Automated quality control of printed flasks and bottles
* Automatic Detection of Adverse Weather Conditions in Traffic Scenes
* From early biological models to CNNs: do they look where humans look?
* Iconic Methods for Multimodal Face Recognition: A Comparative Study
* Incremental models based on features persistence for object recognition
* Large scale face identification by combined iconic features and 3D joint invariant signatures
* On the Use of SIFT Features for Face Authentication
* Recognition of Human Faces: From Biological to Artificial Vision
* Understanding Critical Factors in Appearance-Based Gender Categorization
9 for Lagorio, A.
Lagos, L.O.[Luis Octavio]
Co Author Listing * Parameterization of the Satellite-Based Model (METRIC) for the Estimation of Instantaneous Surface Energy Balance Components over a Drip-Irrigated Vineyard
* Use of Machine Learning to Improve the Robustness of Spatial Estimation of Evapotranspiration
Includes: Lagos, L.O.[Luis Octavio] Lagos, L.O.
Co Author Listing * Scale-Aware Pansharpening Algorithm for Agricultural Fragmented Landscapes
* Sixteen Years of Agricultural Drought Assessment of the BioBío Region in Chile Using a 250 m Resolution Vegetation Condition Index (VCI)
Lagouarde, J.P.[Jean Pierre]
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of the SPARSE Dual-Source Model for Predicting Water Stress and Evapotranspiration from Thermal Infrared Data over Multiple Crops and Climates
* Impact of the Revisit of Thermal Infrared Remote Sensing Observations on Evapotranspiration Uncertainty: A Sensitivity Study Using AmeriFlux Data
* Multi-Resolution Study of Thermal Unmixing Techniques over Madrid Urban Area: Case Study of TRISHNA Mission
* Night Thermal Unmixing for the Study of Microscale Surface Urban Heat Islands with TRISHNA-Like Data
* semi-empirical approach for modeling the vegetation thermal infrared directional anisotropy of canopies based on using vegetation indices, A
Includes: Lagouarde, J.P.[Jean Pierre] Lagouarde, J.P.[Jean-Pierre] Lagouarde, J.P.
Lagoudakis, M.G.[Michail G.]
Co Author Listing * Variational Denoising Autoencoders and Least-Squares Policy Iteration for Statistical Dialogue Managers
Co Author Listing * Metadata Standards for Virtual Museums
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Impact of GNSS ZTD Data Assimilation into the WRF Modeling System during High-Impact Rainfall Events over Greece
* Dead Fuel Moisture Content (DFMC) Estimation Using MODIS and Meteorological Data: The Case of Greece
Index for "l"