Co Author Listing * Building Change Detection from Historical Aerial Photographs Using Dense Image Matching and Object-Based Image Analysis
* Light-weight Multispectral UAV Sensors And Their Capabilities For Predicting Grain Yield And Detecting Plant Diseases
* Object-Based Change Detection for a Cultural-Historical Survey of the Landscape: From Cow Trails to Walking Paths
Includes: Lack, N.[Natalie] Lack, N.
Co Author Listing * Methodology for Combining Data Acquired by Unmanned Surface and Aerial Vehicles to Create Digital Bathymetric Models in Shallow and Ultra-Shallow Waters
* Methodology for Developing a Combined Bathymetric and Topographic Surface Model Using Interpolation and Geodata Reduction Techniques
Co Author Listing * Intelligent Biohybrid Materials for Therapeutic and Imaging Agent Delivery
Lackey, S.J.[Stephanie J.]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Kim's Game Strategy for Behavior Cue Detection: Engagement, Flow, & Performance Aspects
* Impact of Instructional Strategies on Workload, Stress, and Flow in Simulation-Based Training for Behavior Cue Analysis
* Mixed Reality Training of Military Tasks: Comparison of Two Approaches Through Reactions from Subject Matter Experts
* Performance-Based Training Evaluation for an Augmented Virtuality Call for Fire Training System, A
Co Author Listing * Detection of Structural Similarity for Multimodal Microscopic Image Registration
* Enhancement to SIFT-Based Techniques for Image Registration, An
* Improved Symmetric-SIFT for Multi-modal Image Registration
Co Author Listing * Analysis and optimization of pixel usage of light-field conversion from multi-camera setups to 3D light-field displays
* Binocular depth perception: Does head parallax help people see better in depth?
* Measurement of perceived spatial resolution in 3D light-field displays
* Perceived quality of angular resolution for light field displays and the validy of subjective assessment
Includes: Lackner, K.[Kristof] Lackner, K.
Co Author Listing * Correspondence Preserving Elastic Surface Registration with Shape Model Prior
Co Author Listing * Unlocking the Potential of Remote Sensing in Wind Erosion Studies: A Review and Outlook for Future Directions
Includes: Lackoova, L.[Lenka] Lackoóvá, L.[Lenka]
Index for "l"