Co Author Listing * Automatic centerline extraction for virtual colonoscopy
* Efficient Bundle Adjustment with Virtual Key Frames: A Hierarchical Approach to Multi-frame Structure from Motion
* Fast approximate k-means via cluster closures
* Human Interaction Prediction Using Deep Temporal Features
* Learning Clip Representations for Skeleton-Based 3D Action Recognition
* Leveraging Structural Context Models and Ranking Score Fusion for Human Interaction Prediction
* New Representation of Skeleton Sequences for 3D Action Recognition, A
* Optimized Product Quantization
* Optimized Product Quantization for Approximate Nearest Neighbor Search
* Recovering Epipolar Geometry by Reactive Tabu Search
* robust subspace approach to layer extraction, A
* Robust subspace clustering by combined use of kNND metric and SVD algorithm
* Scalable Face Image Retrieval with Identity-Based Quantization and Multireference Reranking
* Singular Value Decomposition Projection for solving the small sample size problem in face recognition
* SkeletonNet: Mining Deep Part Features for 3-D Action Recognition
* Textureless Layers
* Transforming camera geometry to a virtual downward-looking camera: robust ego-motion estimation and ground-layer detection
Includes: Ke, Q.[Qi] Ke, Q.[Qifa] Ke, Q.[Qiuhong] Ke, Q. Ke, Q.[Qiao]
17 for Ke, Q.
Ke, Q.F.[Qi Fa]
Co Author Listing * Bundling features for large scale partial-duplicate web image search
* multi-sample, multi-tree approach to bag-of-words image representation for image retrieval, A
* Multi-View Embedding Space for Modeling Internet Images, Tags, and Their Semantics, A
* Partition Min-Hash for Partial Duplicate Image Discovery
* Quasiconvex Optimization for Robust Geometric Reconstruction
* Robust L-1 Norm Factorization in the Presence of Outliers and Missing Data by Alternative Convex Programming
* Subspace Approach to Layer Extraction, A
* TABU Search Method for Geometric Primitive Extraction, A
* Uncertainty Models in Quasiconvex Optimization for Geometric Reconstruction
Includes: Ke, Q.F.[Qi Fa] Ke, Q.F.[Qi-Fa] Ke, Q.F.
9 for Ke, Q.F.
Ke, Q.H.[Qiu Hong]
Co Author Listing * Is Rotation a Nuisance in Shape Recognition?
Includes: Ke, Q.H.[Qiu Hong] Ke, Q.H.[Qiu-Hong]
Index for "k"