Kahn, B.H.[Brian H.]
Co Author Listing * Adapting Satellite Soundings for Operational Forecasting within the Hazardous Weather Testbed
* Retrieval of Cirrus Cloud Properties From the Atmospheric Infrared Sounder: The k-Coefficient Approach Using Cloud-Cleared Radiances as Input
Includes: Kahn, B.H.[Brian H.] Kahn, B.H.
Co Author Listing * Probabilistic model for 3D interactive segmentation
Co Author Listing * Homogeneity Measure for Forensic Voice Comparison: A Step Forward Reliability
* Multiview Attenuation Estimation and Correction
* On the Generation of Sampling Schemes for Magnetic Resonance Imaging
* Optimal Transport Approximation of 2-Dimensional Measures
* Projection Algorithm for Gradient Waveforms Design in Magnetic Resonance Imaging, A
* Recursive Nearest Agglomeration (ReNA): Fast Clustering for Approximation of Structured Signals
* Variable Density Sampling with Continuous Trajectories
* zonemap metric for page segmentation and area classification in scanned documents, The
Includes: Kahn, J.[Juliette] Kahn, J.[Jonas]
8 for Kahn, J.
Kahn, J.M.[Joseph M.]
Co Author Listing * Image transmission over noisy channels using multicarrier modulation
Co Author Listing * Determining Temporal Persistence and Consistent Edge Motion from Natural Images
* Fast Line Finder for Vision-Guided Robot Navigation, A
* Integrating Moving Edge Information along a 2-D Trajectory in Densely Sampled Imagery
* Local Determination of a Moving Contrast Edge
Co Author Listing * Wildfire Smoke Particle Properties and Evolution, from Space-Based Multi-Angle Imaging
Kahn, R.A.[Ralph A.]
Co Author Listing * Global Analysis of Wildfire Smoke Injection Heights Derived from Space-Based Multi-Angle Imaging, A
* MISR Radiance Anomalies Induced by Stratospheric Volcanic Aerosols
* MISR Stereo Heights of Grassland Fire Smoke Plumes in Australia
* Stereoscopic Height and Wind Retrievals for Aerosol Plumes with the MISR INteractive eXplorer (MINX)
Includes: Kahn, R.A.[Ralph A.] Kahn, R.A.
Kahn, R.E.[Roger E.]
Co Author Listing * Architecture for Vision and Action, An
* GARGOYLE: An Environment for Real-Time, Context-Sensitive Active Vision
* Gesture Recognition Using Perseus Architecture
* Happy patrons make better tippers: creating a robot waiter using Perseus and the Animate Agent architecture
* Low Resolution Cues for Guiding Saccadic Eye Movements
* Programming Chip for the IJCAI-95 Robot Competition
* Task and Environment-Sensitive Tracking
* Understanding People Pointing: The Perseus System
Includes: Kahn, R.E.[Roger E.] Kahn, R.E.
8 for Kahn, R.E.
Co Author Listing * Augmented reality supporting user-centric building information management
Co Author Listing * Optimal Algorithms for Extracting Spatial Regularity in Images
Index for "k"