Co Author Listing * Atlas-Based Whole-Body PET-CT Segmentation Using a Passive Contour Distance
* Biomedical Imaging: A Computer Vision Perspective
* Improved Uncalibrated View Synthesis by Extended Positioning of Virtual Cameras and Image Quality Optimization
* Motion Correction in Dual Gated Cardiac PET Using Mass-Preserving Image Registration
* Super-resolution in cardiac PET using mass-preserving image registration
Includes: Gigengack, F.[Fabian] Gigengack, F.
Co Author Listing * From Imagery to GIS Applications
Co Author Listing * Automated Method for Improving System Performance of Computer-Aided Diagnosis in Breast Ultrasound
* Comparison of Breast MRI Tumor Classification Using Human-Engineered Radiomics, Transfer Learning From Deep Convolutional Neural Networks, and Fusion Methods
* Computerized analysis of multiple-mammographic views: potential usefulness of special view mammograms in computer-aided diagnosis
* Effects of image preprocessing/resizing on diagnostic quality of compressed medical images
* Guest editorial computer-aided diagnosis in medical imaging
* Ideal observer approximation using bayesian classification neural networks
* Novel Hybrid Linear/Nonlinear Classifier for Two-Class Classification: Theory, Algorithm, and Applications, A
* Optimizing wavelet transform based on supervised learning for detection of microcalcifications in digital mammograms
* Relative effects of resolution and quantization on the quality of compressed medical images
9 for Giger, M.L.
Index for "g"