Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Fofi, D.[David]: d fofi AT iutlecreusot u-bourgogne fr
* 3D Reconstruction from Specialized Wide Field of View Camera System Using Unified Spherical Model
* 3D reconstruction of transparent objects exploiting surface fluorescence caused by UV irradiation
* 3D Scanner for Transparent Glass, A
* Adapted processing of catadioptric images using polarization imaging
* Catadioptric Camera Calibration by Polarization Imaging
* Dynamic 3D Scene Reconstruction and Enhancement
* Efficient Pruning LMI Conditions for Branch-and-Prune Rank and Chirality-Constrained Estimation of the Dual Absolute Quadric
* Fast earth mover's distance computation for catadioptric image sequences
* From medical data to simple virtual mock-up of scapulo-humeral joint
* Generic Method of Line Matching for Central Imaging Systems under Short-Baseline Motion, A
* Line based motion estimation and reconstruction of piece-wise planar scenes
* Line Matching across Catadioptric Images
* Mirror-adapted matching of catadioptric images
* Motion estimation and reconstruction of piecewise planar scenes from two views
* New Set of Quartic Trivariate Polynomial Equations for Stratified Camera Self-calibration under Zero-Skew and Constant Parameters Assumptions, A
* Non Contact 3D Measurement Scheme for Transparent Objects Using UV Structured light
* Registration of Moving Surfaces by Means of One-Shot Laser Projection
* Registration of surfaces minimizing error propagation for a one-shot multi-slit hand-held scanner
* review of recent range image registration methods with accuracy evaluation, A
* Self-calibration of a PTZ Camera Using New LMI Constraints
* Short baseline line matching for central imaging systems
* Tracking moving objects with a catadioptric sensor using particle filter
* Two View Line-Based Motion and Structure Estimation for Planar Scenes
* Uncalibrated reconstruction: an adaptation to structured light vision
* Variant of Point-to-Plane Registration including Cycle Minimization, A
* View Planning Approach for Automatic 3D Digitization of Unknown Objects
Includes: Fofi, D.[David] Fofi, D.
28 for Fofi, D.
Index for "f"