Co Author Listing * Difference of Circles Feature Detector
* Filtering 3D Keypoints Using GIST For Accurate Image-Based Localization
Fakih, A.H.[Adel H.]
Co Author Listing * 3D Pose tracking of walker users' lower limb with a structured-light camera on a moving platform
* Augmenting analytic SFM filters with frame-to-frame features
* Determination of the essential matrix using discrete and differential matching constraints
* Efficient Augmentation of the EKF Structure from Motion with Frame-to-Frame Features
* Extending Filter-based Structure from Motion to Large Baselines
* Factorized Recursive Estimation of Structure and Motion from Image Velocities, A
* On the Benefits of Using Gyroscope Measurements with Structure from Motion
* Probabilistic 3D Tracking: Rollator Users' Leg Pose from Coronal Images
* Scalable Near-Optimal Recursive Structure from Motion
* Structure from Motion: Combining features correspondences and optical flow
Includes: Fakih, A.H.[Adel H.] Fakih, A.H.
10 for Fakih, A.H.
Co Author Listing * Cahn-Hilliard System with a Fidelity Term for Color Image Inpainting, A
* On the Bertozzi-Esedoglu-Gillette-Cahn-Hilliard Equation with Logarithmic Nonlinear Terms
Co Author Listing * Automatic Detection of Blood Vessel in Retinal Images
* Face Recognition Using a Fuzzy Approach and a Multi-agent System from Video Sequences
* Grouping K-Means Adjacent Regions for Semantic Image Annotation Using Bayesian Networks
* Recognition of 3D Objects Using Heat Diffusion Equations and Random Forests
* Spatial Resolution and Vacuum Channeling Phenomenon of the Neutron Transmission through Protection Screen, A
* Spectral Graph Matching for Printed Tifinagh Character
Co Author Listing * Automatic Target Detection Algorithm for Swath Sonar Backscatter Imagery, Using Image Texture and Independent Component Analysis, An
* Battle of Lepanto Search and Survey Mission (1971-1972) by Throckmorton, Edgerton and Yalouris: Following Their Traces Half a Century Later Using Marine Geophysics, The
* Disappearance of Helike-Classical Greece: New Remote Sensing and Geological Evidence, The
* Exploiting Environmental Information for Improved Underwater Target Classification in Sonar Imagery
* Multi-Frequency, Multi-Sonar Mapping of Shallow Habitats: Efficacy and Management Implications in the National Marine Park of Zakynthos, Greece
* Multidisciplinary Approach for the Mapping, Automatic Detection and Morphometric Analysis of Ancient Submerged Coastal Installations: The Case Study of the Ancient Aegina Harbour Complex, A
Includes: Fakiris, E.[Elias] Fakiris, E.
Index for "f"