Co Author Listing * Diffusion-Based Face Selective Smoothing in DCT Domain to Illumination Invariant Face Recognition
* Efficient Face Recognition System Using a New Optimized Localization Method, An
* Fusion of LLE and stochastic LEM for Persian handwritten digits recognition
* GA-Based Affine PPM Using Matrix Polar Decomposition
* Human action recognition based on the Grassmann multi-graph embedding
* Illumination-Robust Face Recognition from a Single Image per Person Using Matrix Polar Decomposition
* Intensity mapping curve to diminish the effects of illumination variations
* Skin detection based on contextual information
* Use of Legal Amount to Confirm or Correct the Courtesy Amount on Farsi Bank Checks
* Use of matrix polar decomposition for illumination-tolerant face recognition in discrete cosine transform domain
* Zernike moment based method for classification of Alzheimer's disease from structural MRI, A
Includes: Ezoji, M.[Mehdi] Ezoji, M.
11 for Ezoji, M.
Index for "e"