Co Author Listing * Deletion of (26,6)-Simple Points as Multivalued Retractions
* Digitally Continuous Multivalued Functions
* Digitally Continuous Multivalued Functions, Morphological Operations and Thinning Algorithms
* Ronse deletability conditions and -retractions
* Thinning Algorithms as Multivalued NN -Retractions
Co Author Listing * Advanced image processing methods as a tool to map and quantify different types of biological soil crust
* Analyses of the Impact of Soil Conditions and Soil Degradation on Vegetation Vitality and Crop Productivity Based on Airborne Hyperspectral VNIR-SWIR-TIR Data in a Semi-Arid Rainfed Agricultural Area (Camarena, Central Spain)
* Transferability of multi- and hyperspectral optical biocrust indices
Includes: Escribano, P.[Paula] Escribano, P.
Escrig, M.T.[M. Teresa]
Co Author Listing * model for the qualitative description of images based on visual and spatial features, A
Index for "e"