Bowman, A.K.[Alan K.]
Co Author Listing * Enhancement and feature extraction for images of incised and ink texts
* Visual enhancement of incised text
Co Author Listing * parallel implementation of a structure-from-motion algorithm, A
Co Author Listing * Histogram Modification Unit for Real-Time Image Enhancement, A
Bowman, D.A.[Doug A.]
Co Author Listing * 3D sketching and flexible input for surface design: A case study
* Collaborative navigation in virtual search and rescue
* Comparing the performance of natural, semi-natural, and non-natural locomotion techniques in virtual reality
* Design and evaluation of a visual acclimation aid for a semi-natural locomotion device
* Design considerations for fabric-based input for surface design
* Designing effective travel techniques with bare-hand interaction
* Enabling Immunology Learning in Virtual Reality Through Storytelling and Interactivity
* gaming interface using body gestures for collaborative navigation, A
* Interval Player: Designing a virtual musical instrument using in-air gestures
* Questioning Naturalism in 3D User Interfaces
* Slice-n-Swipe: A free-hand gesture user interface for 3D point cloud annotation
* Supporting Distributed Spatial Collaboration: An Investigation of Navigation and Radar View Techniques
* Virtual Reality: How Much Immersion Is Enough?
* Volume Cracker: A bimanual 3D interaction technique for analysis of raw volumetric data
Includes: Bowman, D.A.[Doug A.] Bowman, D.A.
14 for Bowman, D.A.
Co Author Listing * Aerial Seismology Using Balloon-Based Barometers
Co Author Listing * Field evaluation of an enhanced rear signalling system for heavy trucks
Co Author Listing * Connectivity in fMRI: Blind Spots and Breakthroughs
* On the Reliability of Individual Brain Activity Networks
Co Author Listing * Compact signatures for high-speed interest point description and matching
Co Author Listing * Survey of state melding in virtual worlds
Co Author Listing * Transformation Calibration of a Camera Mounted on a Robot
Co Author Listing * Calculation of multi-category minimum distance classifier recognition error for binomial measurement distributions
* method for the optimal design of a class of pattern recognition systems, A
Index for "b"