Co Author Listing * Automatic Face Recognition from Skeletal Remains
Co Author Listing * 3D hyperspectral point cloud generation: Fusing airborne laser scanning and hyperspectral imaging sensors for improved object-based information extraction
* Advances in the Derivation of Northeast Siberian Forest Metrics Using High-Resolution UAV-Based Photogrammetric Point Clouds
* Analyzing Spatiotemporal Patterns of Extreme Precipitation Events in Southeastern Anatolia
* High-resolution digital elevation models from single-pass TanDEM-X interferometry over mountainous regions: A case study of Inylchek Glacier, Central Asia
* Hyperspectral and Lidar Intensity Data Fusion: A Framework for the Rigorous Correction of Illumination, Anisotropic Effects, and Cross Calibration
* Impact of the AtatÜrk Dam Lake On Agro-meteorological Aspects of the Southeastern Anatolia Region Using Remote Sensing and GIS Analysis
* Improving Sensor Fusion: A Parametric Method for the Geometric Coalignment of Airborne Hyperspectral and Lidar Data
* Mapping Damage-Affected Areas after Natural Hazard Events Using Sentinel-1 Coherence Time Series
Includes: Bookhagen, B.[Bodo] Bookhagen, B.
8 for Bookhagen, B.
Co Author Listing * Constrained UAV mission planning: A comparison of approaches
Co Author Listing * Biomedical Image-Analysis
* Closing Gaps, and Gaps with a Stepping-Stone, by Means of Parabolas
* Combining Vertical and Horizontal Features from Medical Images
* Feature Space for Edgels in Images with Landmarks, A
* Fitting Conic Sections to Scattered Data
* Intrinsic Random Fields and Image Deformations
* Landmark Methods for Forms Without Landmarks: Localizing Group Differences in Outline Shapes
* Line Skeleton, The
* Measurement of Biological Shape and Shape Change, The
* Morphometric Tools for Landmark Data: Geometry and Biology
* Principal Warps: Thin-Plate Splines and the Decomposition of Deformations
* Shape And the Information in Medical Images: A Decade of the Morphometric Synthesis
* Size and Shape Spaces for Landmark Data in Two Dimensions
* Statistical Method for Biological Shape Comparisons, A
* Surface-bounded growth modeling applied to human mandibles
* Vertical and horizontal: complementary biometric spaces for medical image analysis
Includes: Bookstein, F.L. Bookstein, F.L.[Fred L.]
16 for Bookstein, F.L.
Co Author Listing * Multiple Overlapping k-Space Junctions for Investigating Translating Objects (MOJITO)
Index for "b"