Co Author Listing * Automatic Descending Aorta Segmentation in Whole-Body PET-CT Studies for PERCIST-Based Thresholding
* Brain-Computer Interface-Based Vehicle Destination Selection System Using P300 and SSVEP Signals, A
* Dual-Path Adversarial Learning for Fully Convolutional Network (FCN)-Based Medical Image Segmentation
* EEG-Based Detection of Driver Emergency Braking Intention for Brain-Controlled Vehicles
* Head-Up Display-Based P300 Brain-Computer Interface for Destination Selection, A
* Locally Constrained Random Walk Approach for Airway Segmentation of Low-Contrast Computed Tomography (CT) Image, A
* Model Predictive-Based Shared Control for Brain-Controlled Driving
* Queuing Network Modeling of Driver Lateral Control With or Without a Cognitive Distraction Task
* Stacked fully convolutional networks with multi-channel learning: application to medical image segmentation
* Step-wise integration of deep class-specific learning for dermoscopic image segmentation
* Using a Head-up Display-Based Steady-State Visually Evoked Potential Brain: Computer Interface to Control a Simulated Vehicle
* Using Image-Based Metrics to Model Pedestrian Detection Performance With Night-Vision Systems
Includes: Bi, L.[Lei] Bi, L.
12 for Bi, L.
Bi, L.Z.[Lu Zheng]
Co Author Listing * Development of a Driver Lateral Control Model by Integrating Neuromuscular Dynamics Into the Queuing Network-Based Driver Model
* EEG-Based Brain-Controlled Mobile Robots: A Survey
Includes: Bi, L.Z.[Lu Zheng] Bi, L.Z.[Lu-Zheng]
Index for "b"