Ajani, O.S.[Oladayo S.]
Co Author Listing * GridShift: A Faster Mode-seeking Algorithm for Image Segmentation and Object Tracking
Co Author Listing * Multi-View Human Model Fitting Using Bone Orientation Constraint and Joints Triangulation
Co Author Listing * Chaos Theory Approach to Understand Neural Network Optimization, A
* Conditional Deep Generative Model of People in Natural Images, A
* DGPose: Deep Generative Models for Human Body Analysis
* Efficient Linear Programming for Dense CRFs
* Efficient Relaxations for Dense CRFs with Sparse Higher-Order Potentials
* Fast and Differentiable Message Passing on Pairwise Markov Random Fields
* Few-shot Weakly-Supervised Object Detection via Directional Statistics
* Iteratively reweighted graph cut for multi-label MRFs with non-convex priors
* Learning to Adapt for Stereo
* Memory Efficient Max Flow for Multi-Label Submodular MRFs
* Pairwise Similarity Knowledge Transfer for Weakly Supervised Object Localization
* Proximal Mean-Field for Neural Network Quantization
* RANP: Resource Aware Neuron Pruning at Initialization for 3D CNNs
* Retrieval Augmented Classification for Long-Tail Visual Recognition
* Riemannian Walk for Incremental Learning: Understanding Forgetting and Intransigence
* Semi-supervised Deep Generative Model for Human Body Analysis, A
Includes: Ajanthan, T.[Thalaiyasingam] Ajanthan, T.
16 for Ajanthan, T.
Index for "a"