Co Author Listing * Challenges Toward Wireless Communications for High-Speed Railway
* Change Detection of Mangrove Forests in Coastal Guangdong during the Past Three Decades Based on Remote Sensing Data
* Channel Measurement, Simulation, and Analysis for High-Speed Railway Communications in 5G Millimeter-Wave Band
* Distributed Gaussian Processes Hyperparameter Optimization for Big Data Using Proximal ADMM
* Envelope Level Crossing Rate and Average Fade Duration of Nonisotropic Vehicle-to-Vehicle Ricean Fading Channels
* Excess Propagation Loss Modeling of Semiclosed Obstacles for Intelligent Transportation System
* Human Pose Estimation Using Deep Structure Guided Learning
* Innovative Method to Classify Remote-Sensing Images Using Ant Colony Optimization, An
* Matching Algorithm for Detecting Land Use Changes Using Case-Based Reasoning, A
* Measurement-Based Markov Modeling for Multi-Link Channels in Railway Communication Systems
* Measurement-Based Stochastic Model for High-Speed Railway Channels, A
* Measurements and Analysis of Large-Scale Fading Characteristics in Curved Subway Tunnels at 920 MHz, 2400 MHz, and 5705 MHz
* Metaphor Representation and Analysis of Non-Spatial Data in Map-Like Visualizations
* Multi-Scale Flow Field Mapping Method Based on Real-Time Feature Streamlines
* Nonstationary Wideband MIMO Channel Model for High-Mobility Intelligent Transportation Systems, A
* Normalized Urban Areas Composite Index (NUACI) Based on Combination of DMSP-OLS and MODIS for Mapping Impervious Surface Area, A
* Reducing the Cost of High-Speed Railway Communications: From the Propagation Channel View
* Two-Cylinder and Multi-Ring GBSSM for Realizing and Modeling of Vehicle-to-Vehicle Wideband MIMO Channels
* Vehicle-to-Vehicle Propagation Models With Large Vehicle Obstructions
Includes: Ai, B.[Bo] Ai, B.[Bin] Ai, B.
19 for Ai, B.
Index for "a"